All Peace Protection has been serving Northern Alberta for over 20 years, providing security and protection 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. All Peace Protection is looking for security professionals to join their team for multiple locations today. All Peace Protections has a wonderful incentive package with bonuses included. Benefits for full-time employees after probation period have been completed. IF you meet the following criteria and are a team player then apply today for your opportunity with All Peace Protection.
- Flexibility, reliable and punctual, contacted for last minute work
- Effective interpersonal skills, take direction from upper management
- Judgment, Initiative, strong problem solving skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Continental Rotating shift schedule (12 hour shifts) .
- Valid security license (APP will assist you in your training and license if needed.)
- Patrol assigned areas on foot to guard against vandalism, and trespassing.
- Play an active role in identifying, monitoring and reporting security risks during all patrols.
- Respond to fire alarms, threats and other emergencies in a timely manner.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Send your resume today via fax or email to
Indeed - 2 years ago