All-Net.ca Inc. is looking for a talented Web Developer to join our team. Must be proficient in Adobe CS (Including but not limited to Dreamweaver and Photoshop). Must have solid skills and understanding in modern web languages (including but not limited to XHTML, CSS2 and 3.
Knowledge of ASP.net, MS SQL, Visual Studio along with an understanding of responsive design and parallax effects would be an asset. (To start immediately)
Primary duties will include:
- managing existing websites for clients
- working to design and develop new client sites (Front End)
- web ready image creation
- working with videos and other online media
Secondary duties may include:
- creating dynamic applications for multiple devices and learning app development for IOS and Android.
- developing various web-based systems/solutions
A successful candidate:
- is motivated to produce high quality content with minimal supervision
- can work well with others as well as independently
- is results driven and has a 'never miss a deadline' attitude
- able to stay current with technology, industry trends & techniques
- is highly organized, methodical and can follow detailed procedures
- is creative and able to bring forth a unique skill to the team
- Post-secondary Diploma or Degree in a related field
- Portfolio of recent work
About All-Net.ca Inc:
All-Net.ca Inc. is a web and application development company specializing and web based applications for municipal governments across Canada and the United States. We have been providing municipal solutions since 1999 and offer a great work environment.
We develop and deploy new municipal technology that will enable our clients to operate in a more efficient and effective manner.
We research, develop & deploy!
This is an opportunity to join an innovative and growing firm and to be a part of shaping its future.