Alithya is currently seeking for a Project Manager.
We are looking for a Project manager that can manage multiple projects, mostly app development projects or COTS implementation projects or Infrastructure type projects.
Your responsibilities are:
- Develop Project Estimates for client approval;
- Analyze users requirements and finalize requirements with client;
- Communicate with senior management and clients from a technological and non-technological perspective;
- Participate in weekly Project Manager Status meetings;
- Create a Project Charter to document the purpose, scope, risks, constraints, resource requirements, budget and preliminary schedule for the project;
- Develop and implement impact assessment of application development on Operations and the technical infrastructure;
- Create a detailed project plan;
- Develop work plans for the resources;
- Manage the project plan;
- Manage project scope;
- Monitor team activities;
- Manage the project’s budget;
- Keep clients informed of progress on their projects;
- Negotiate implementation date with client.
Skills and Technical requirements:
- Demonstrated project experience managing complex, multi-team, IT systems development/implementation projects where the resource performed all components of Project Management (initiate, plan/organize, execute, control, close out). Complex is defined as web applications that are transactional, forms based, with multi step business processes that connect to a relational database Example: Java/JEE Web applications with an Oracle back end;
- Demonstrated project experience managing the impact assessment of application development on Operations and Infrastructure and/or demonstrated project experience managing the impact assessment of deploying a new infrastructure component on Operations and Infrastructure;
- Demonstrated project experience writing project proposals and/or Project Charters including project plans, cost estimates, benefits and risk identification;
- Demonstrated project experience managing IT business system projects that are cost recoverable with a project budget of at least $500k;
- Demonstrated project experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with different business clients;
- Demonstrated project experience liaising with business clients, communicating and, managing expectations of project progress and delivery;
- Demonstrated project experience reporting progress of a project to Senior Management, Steering Committees and Stakeholders and on an ongoing basis/at milestones including: issues with strategies to resolve; risk assessments with strategies to mitigate risk; budgetary concerns; from a technological and non-technological perspective;
- Demonstrated project experience managing projects with an Agile SDLC;
- Demonstrated project experience delivering IT business systems using a stage gate governance model;
- Demonstrated project experience managing initiatives requiring liaison with Shared Services Canada (SSC) to ensure project delivery;
- Demonstrated project experience planning, procuring and implementing business specific COTS.
Alithya subscribes to the principles of employment equity and invites native people, members of visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Alithya is a business, and more a team that assists its clients in all his future projects. Committed to your future! www.alithya.com
Alithya offers a full range of consulting services in information technology and management and development of organizations. We can assist...