Alignment for Life – Sidney, British Columbia
Alignment for Life is an energy based practice focused on the view that healthcare is delivered from the inside out.
Located in beautiful Sidney, BC; we use the scientifically based holistic process B.E.S.T. along with Dr. Christina’s chiropractic training to support clients in removing interference from their nervous system.
Due to our continued and forecasted growth, we are actively seeking to add a part time Chiropractic Assistant to our team
This critical role will work to ensure we have an efficiently running practice.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Organization and the utilization of common office programs, data entry, assistance with patient care, scheduling, marketing and other duties required to run this office
- Some experience in healthcare and the ability to multi-task a must.
- Candidates must have excellent time management skills and the ability to perform expected tasks without supervision
- Superlative attention to detail with demonstrated process management skills
- Ability to work independently and with some late evening hours necessary
- Ability to assist with marketing initiatives, contribute to developing business and continued education
- Assist in administrative functions, as needed
- Experience within chiropractic, wellness or alternative medicine preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs - Word, PowerPoint and Excel required
- Experience with Clinic Essentials preferred
- Website management ideal
Commensurate with experience
Please email a copy of your cover letter and resume