Job Opening: Chiropractic Administrative Assistant
This critical role will work with our doctors and their staff to ensure they have an efficiently running practice. Duties include, but are not limited to, organization and the utilization of common office programs, data entry, assistance with patient care, health insurance verification and interpretation, collections, billing, scheduling, and other duties required to run this office. Some experience in healthcare and ability to multi-task a must. Candidates must have excellent time management skills and the ability to perform expected tasks without supervision.
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated process management skills
- Coordinate, track and reporting of key metrics / measurements related to billing efficiency
- Ability to work independently and with some late evenings and weekend hours necessary.
- Ability to jump from "high profile" projects to "digging a trench" type projects without missing a beat and maintaining enthusiasm
- Assist in all administrative functions, as needed
- Experience within chiropractic, wellness or alternative medicine preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs - Word, PowerPoint and Excel (a must)
- General knowledge / exposure to billing and practice management software
Must enjoy facing challenges, being inspired, and working hard
Please send a brief cover letter outlining how your specific experience meets the outlined competencies, salary history and resume in your reply to this posting.
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience.