Alexion Pharmaceuticals,Inc.

Alexion Pharmaceuticals,Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
You will get fired for many reasons
Manufacturing Associate III, in Cell Culture (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIMarch 13, 2015
Pros: pay is really good
Cons: long 12 hr hours shift. once 21 hours worked straight, bad management decisions
Very stressful working environment they do not really care about your personal life or any requirements of it. Management was not supportive, all they cared about the bottom line.Not a good place to work for a long time. Facility Was grossly understaffed in management knew about it for years then complained when mistakes were made.
great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIMarch 6, 2015
Wonderful company to work for - they are a team and work nicely with one another. I would recommend this company -= kudos to them
Good Job
Manufacturing Associate III (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: good money
Cons: working every saturday
Alexion was a great place to work if you can handle the 12 hour shifts and work weekends. There a lot of good people in the company I have nothing bad to say about Alexion.
Highly unprofessional!! Beware!
Interviewee for positions at Alexion (Former Employee), Cheshire, CTJuly 10, 2014
This company brags about a lot of things, but in reality their demeanor is highly unprofessional and rude. Its amazing how they treat people like trash. I was called for an on site interview after a phone screen and phone interview (taking an unpaid day off from my current work). I was told that I would be notified of their decision nay or yay within a week's time by the HR. Shockingly, I never heard back from them. I inquired twice through mail, but I did not get any reply from the HR even after a month of my on site.That is ridiculous.

Thanks heavens I know the truth about them early on. I would hate to work in a company where people are treated like trash and there is no respect for its employees. I am very disappointed to say the least.
HMI screen development
Contract Engineer (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIMarch 27, 2014
 Automation engineering for Pharmaceutical DCS System with RSLogix 5000 and Factory View SE.
 Validation training, testing and designing of Allen Bradley Factory Talk Batch and eProcedure.
 Allen Bradley Factory View SE HMI screen panel design using P&ID’s for DCS System.
 Reviewing control system changes and assuring appropriate documentation with MS Office.
Great Company!
Document Management Specialist (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIMarch 5, 2014
Records Management; archival support, scanning, filling and retrieval of cGXP documents

Supporting general activities of the QA Document Control Group
A Day Of My Week
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee), Cheshire, CTOctober 1, 2013
No day is the same,Working in commercial operations requires every item to be addressed immediately as the distribution flow can not be distributed. With this being said a current day in the office could be from having to arrange meetings globally and locally utilizing the most current video conferencing technologies, while trying to schedule with regard to current time zones and previous engagements on invitees calendars.Thus my ability to work closely with my peers from our global locations has allowed me to do successfully inmost cases less then 24 hours. The current management team I support are fantastic and have been wonderful mentors for me. The staff in the department have come to rely on my smile and kind words even when it is my hundredth time teaching them how to do some simple task. The hardest part of my job is not feeling as tough there is much potential for growth as after being in the same position for over two years and taken over all the responsibilities that could be passed off. The most enjoyable part of my job is to work with such a fantastic team that the countless hours and sleepless nights are worth it when we all pull together and pull together and make miracles happen.
Effective, Flexible, Team spirit & Quick learner
Business Analysis Manager (Current Employee), LausanneDecember 27, 2012
Pros: very diverse, dynamic, challenging, international, cross-functional leadership
Cons: no clear roles & responsabilities, no structure
Sales Force Effectiveness
KPI Metrics, Reporting
Create and implement an operational and a strategic forecasting model.
LMS SumTotal new WEC e-learning platform building in a very short timeline (2 weeks).
Contribue to the successful migration and implementation from Microsoft CRM to Salesforce.com

About Alexion Pharmaceuticals,Inc.

Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Alexion) is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and delivery of biologic – Read more