Do you want to be part of a growing company that offers stability and growth? Does being part of a team that saves lives interest you? Look no further!!
Who is AlertDriving?
Conceived in 1998, AlertDriving pioneered web-based driver risk management. Today, we are working with some of the largest organizations in the world. We have contracted to serve more than 650 clients in 55 countries and 70 languages, and we've trained more than 1,000,000 drivers worldwide. Our driver risk management platform -- FleetDefenseSM -- has helped clients significantly reduce their collisions, injuries, costs and liability exposure. FleetDefenseSM is a single-source, state-of-the-art, customizable, web-based, driver risk identification, mitigation and monitoring solution. The staff consists smart, ambitious people who are passionate about their work. Through the global recession, annual revenue increased by more than 30% each year. This trend is expected to continue since the industry is still in its infancy. It is estimated that the global market for online driver risk management solutions is $1B.
To learn more please visit our website: http://www.alertdriving.com.
The Sales Planning & Support Specialist position is an all-encompassing role that reports directly to the Director of Sales Planning & Support. A Sales Planning & Support Specialist is accountable for key non-selling activities related to the sales processes of the direct, channel and account sales teams at AlertDriving. The role provides specialization in these activities to indirectly reduce the sales cycle, increase top line sales and allow the sales team to focus on selling tasks. Specifically, this includes and is not limited to; creating proposal & contracts, travel arrangements, setting up demos and expense reporting.
Duties of the Sales Planning & Support Specialist
- Creating custom proposal documents;
- Tracking and Managing redline ASPs;
- Assessing ASPs for any basic irregularities prior to legal review by AlertDriving;
- Assigning demo usernames and passwords to prospective clients on behalf of Senior Account Executives;
- Enforcing policies related to domestic travel and ensuring Account Executives are operating within these regulations;
- Coordinating all domestic and international travel arrangements;
- Working with sales reps to plan travel in the most cost efficient mode possible;
- Arranging dinners & lunches on behalf of sales team with prospects and clients;
- Managing all aspects of AlertDriving Tradeshows;
- Assisting Senior Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations;
- Writing expense sheets on behalf of sales team and tracking expenses against department budget;
- Managing sales opportunities (proposals, pilots and ASPs) in SalesForce CRM;
- Planning and coordinating Internal AlertDriving events;
- Researching articles, developing quizzes, selecting pictures and writing polls for FleetAlert, AlertDriving’s online magazine – published 8 times per year;
- Writing press releases;
- Procurement / Purchasing of any required hardware or services; and
- Writing launch documents and passing to Client Services.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Post secondary education is an asset;
- 2 years experience in an administrative role;
- Proficient understanding of the MS Office Suite; and
- Proven track record in information management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
A Sales Planning & Support Specialist must perform his / her tasks with a high level of accuracy and precision. This requires the individual to be highly organized and detail-oriented while working with the sales team. He / she must possess:
- Ability to effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Poise, patience and diplomacy;
- Ability to be self-sufficient and make day to day decisions about accounts;
- Outstanding people skills;
- High level of maturity;
- Ability to speak and work with senior level executives;
- Customer service orientation;
- Exceptional information management, organizing and planning skills;
- Capable of handling stress;
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to their completion with minimal supervision; and
- SalesForce CRM experience is an asset.
Compensation & Benefits
The Sales Planning & Support Specialist financial compensation package includes a competitive base salary (To be determined based on experience) that will be reviewed annually. After the three (3) month probationary period has passed, the Sales Planning & Support Specialist will be added to AlertDriving’s company benefits plan and he or she will also be eligible for participation in management’s discretionary bonus plan. This position is entitled to three (3) weeks paid vacation each year.