Who is AlertDriving?
AlertDriving is a software technology company and the global leader in web-based, driver risk management solutions. We've been in business for over 14 years, and pioneered the industry in 1998. The firm’s raison d’être is to reduce vehicle collisions, personal injuries, operating costs and liability exposure for clients managing a fleet of company-owned vehicles. Currently, we’re doing business in 55 countries in 70 languages. Clients typically see a 30-40% reduction in collisions, coupled with a reduction in the severity of their collisions. Overall, this produces a significant return on investment of 1,000%. In 2011, the company experienced its seventh consecutive year of dramatic revenue growth.
If you would like to learn more please visit our website:
The Sales Executive Associate position is an all-encompassing role that reports directly to the Senior Account Executive. A Sales Executive Associate is accountable for identifying, contacting, and qualifying new prospects within Fleet, Risk or Safety departments. The objective is to initiate the first step in the sales cycle by determining the hierarchy of the organization and persuading key Director and Managerial prospects to login and view an online demonstration of AlertDriving’s solutions. A Sales Executive Associate also performs key non-selling activities in conjunction with the Senior Account Executive to accelerate the sales process.
Duties of the Sales Executive Associate
- Identifying a company’s hierarchy and contacting key Directors and Managers within the Fleet, Risk or Safety departments;
- Asking proper qualifying questions and using this information to assign access to a custom training program based on their unique fleet compositions;
- Demonstrating AlertDriving’s value proposition in a short period of time;
- Following up with prospects (if they have not logged in);
- Generating daily reports of qualified prospects for Senior Account Executive’s perusal;
- Sending Meeting Maximizers to all prospects before meetings and getting the VP of IT Operations involved when system integration is necessary;
- Coordinating launch and pilot calls for Senior Account Executive with Client Care team;
- Managing the pilot process by sending out surveys and working with the Sales Business Analyst to monitor compliance and survey results;
- Creating custom proposal documents and presentations;
- Tracking and managing redline ASPs;
- Assessing ASPs for any basic irregularities prior to legal review by AlertDriving;
- Arranging and confirming dinners/lunches and meetings on behalf of Senior Account Executive with prospects and clients;
- Managing all tradeshow activities on behalf of Senior Account Executive;
- Communicating international/domestic travel requirements to Sales Planning & Support Director and Specialist;
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of AlertDriving goals, products, services and target market;
- Writing expense sheets on behalf of Senior Account Executive; and
- Managing sales opportunities (proposals, pilots and ASPs) and prospect information in SalesForce CRM.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Post secondary education is considered an asset;
- Experience in an administrative role;
- 2 years experience in sales and or cold calling;
- Intermediate understanding of the MS Office Suite; and
- Proven track record in information management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
The Sales Executive Associate must have the ability to speak knowledgably to prospects while being engaging enough to persuade them to login in to view a demonstration of AlertDriving’s solutions. This role requires superior communication and organizational skills. A Sales Executive Associate must possess:
- Excellent phone manners and the ability to control conversations;
- Ability to navigate within an organization to determine hierarchy and current state of affairs;
- Ability to think on his/her feet;
- Drive and energy;
- An incredible eye for detail with a high level of accuracy;
- A positive attitude and a strong work ethic; and
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness.
AlertDriving is a sales-driven organization and this is reflected throughout our entire sales team. A Sales Executive Assistant needs to possess this same drive, work ethic, positive mental attitude and student-like mindset. He / she must also be confident in their sales abilities and have conviction about the world-class solutions they are selling. He / she must be aggressive and persistent in their pursuit of quality prospects. This position relies on a sense of urgency and the person holding this position must demonstrate this necessity daily.
Compensation & Benefits:
The financial compensation package includes a competitive annual base salary of $45,000 plus commissions. After the three (3) month probationary period has passed, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be added to AlertDriving’s company benefits plan and he or she will also be eligible for participation in management’s discretionary bonus plan. This position is entitled to three (3) weeks paid vacation each year.
Where is AlertDriving?
250 Ferrand Drive, Suite 301
Eglinton Ave. East and the Don Valley Parkway (Don Mills and Eglinton)
Free Building Shuttle Bus to/from Eglinton Subway Station