Who We Are:
Alcor Commercial Realty Inc. is a member company of the Alcor Group of Companies, a fully integrated commercial real estate services firm with offices in Vancouver, Edmonton and Fort McMurray.
Alcor currently manages over one million square feet in the Vancouver area and another one million square feet in Alberta.
We are a boutique firm specializing in the management of commercial real estate investment properties.
- Type and distribute correspondence to tenants
- Assisting tenants and outside agencies with general inquiries.
- Complete all administrative functions relating to property management as specified.
- Read and understand leases to ensure accurate information is received and maintained
- Maintain and update tenant information, including phone numbers and contact names,
- Maintain and update tenant emergency contact information, and insurance coverage,
- Assist in maintaining information in property directories.
- Assist and support with special projects as required.
- Maintain filing system for tenant, operations, correspondence and general building files.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience: 3+ years administrative experience.
- Relationship/Leadership Skills - Able to communicate effectively and professionally, both oral and written; able to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with senior management, contractors, tenants and the public; able to partner with clients to meet client needs; self-motivated, professional and flexible.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills - Able to allocate one's time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines; able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, adapt to new ideas and constant changes; able to cope with changing client needs and deliver successful results within agreed upon timeframes; detail oriented
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Outlook (for e-mail), Microsoft Word and Excel.
Alcor Commercial Realty Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to recognizing and celebrating the diversity of opinion, talent and expertise that make each person unique.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit our website for further information: www.alcorcommercial.com