Alcohol Countermeasure Systems Corp. is a privately held expanding international group of companies, with the manufacturing headquarters located in Toronto and diverse operations in traffic safety markets. We are currently looking for a permanent, full-time Technician for our Toronto Ontario location, to complete repairs and or any other assembly tasks as assigned by Production Management.
ACS encourages the development and advancement of its employees, and offers a competitive total compensation program, including:
- Complete employee benefits plan, including medical, dental, paramedical services (physiotherapists, etc.) and vision care coverage.
- Company matched Pension plan
- Training & development programs
- Employee assistance program
- Subsidized public transit program
- Product/component defect analysis and resolution at a rudimentary level.
- Component testing and repair/replacement (leaded and SMT) of analog and digital circuits.
- Completion of service reports
- Working in accordance to our Quality Management System, along with following company safety rules and company policies.
- Other duties as required by Production Department Management.
- Light assembly work in an electronics environment
- 40 hours per week, overtime when required
- Demonstrated ability to solder and assemble electronic components at an SMT level required
- Electronics Engineering Technology Diploma or equivalent an asset
- Experience specializing in testing, debugging and repair of electronic components or systems an asset
- Computer literate
- Must be able to speak, read and write English at a basic level
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted
Indeed - 15 months ago