Alcohol Countermeasure Systems Corp. is a privately held expanding international group of companies, with the manufacturing headquarters located in Toronto and diverse operations in traffic safety markets. We are currently looking for a permanent, full-time Media Manager for our Toronto, Ontario location, to effectively manage the department staff including Graphic Design, Technical Writing, and Interactive Design. The Media Manager will track and manage resources and timelines for efficient completion of all incoming requisitions. They will also be responsible for the development and implementation for the social media strategy for ACS/ALCOLOCK products and services.
ACS encourages the development and advancement of its employees, and offers a competitive total compensation program, including:
- Complete employee benefits plan, including medical, dental, paramedical services (physiotherapists, etc.) and vision care coverage.
- Company matched Pension plan
- Training & development programs
- Employee assistance program
- Subsidized public transit program
- Determine staff, resources and timeline requirements for all incoming requisitions.
- Assign responsibilities and deadlines to staff; track progress and completion of requests.
- Develop the strategic plan for social marketing; including the identification of optimal platforms.
- Manage ACS’s social networking sites and their content.
- Lead the development and management of the social content strategy; create and maintain the engagement content schedule to ensure there is a constant stream of activity to promote engagement. Coordinate postings as appropriate across the organization’s other digital channels.
- Act as a liaison within the organization to engage subject matter experts to develop appropriate content.
- Write original posts and create original content that optimizes engagement objective; responsible for daily posts/tweets to all social sites and tracking of social media trends, platforms, etc.
- Coordinate the development of cross channel marketing and social media campaigns with Sales, Business Unit Directors, Executive staff and internal key stakeholders.
- Maintain tracking records and open/closed requisitions.
- At least 3 years of social media experience required 5+ years digital marketing and print media.
- Highly motivated individual with, excellent knowledge, experience and passion for social, digital, and print media.
- Knowledge of social media management tools and analytics.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Proficiency in Social CRM, Facebook, Twitter, Google+. And LinkedIn pages and MS Office Suite and Adobe.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Must have excellent communication, oral and written (proofreading), and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects required.
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a clean Criminal Record Search.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 30+ days ago