Alcohol Countermeasure Systems Corp. is a privately held expanding international group of companies, with the manufacturing headquarters located in Toronto and diverse operations in traffic safety markets. We are currently looking for a permanent, full-time Executive Assistant for our Toronto, Ontario location, to work with multiple requests for assistance from the executive, juggle multiple assignments, meet deadlines, and enjoy working in a dynamic company.
ACS encourages the development and advancement of its employees, and offers a competitive total compensation program, including:
- Complete employee benefits plan, including medical, dental, paramedical services (physiotherapists, etc.) and vision care coverage.
- Company matched Pension plan
- Training & development programs
- Employee assistance program
- Subsidized public transit program
- Support and coordination with Chairman & CEO to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of daily routine management of tasks through organization, planning and control
- Calendar scheduling, manage the Chairman & CEO’s daily schedule, specialized travel for CEO and updating itineraries
- Fielding messages, packages and other documents for Chairman & CEO’s attention
- Organization of the Chairman & CEO’s files and office
- General administrative tasks including mail, correspondence, assist with written and electronic correspondence, reports and presentations including formatting, editing and printing texts as required
- Filing for Chairman & CEO, President and Vice President Finance
- Generate reports and edit various types of documentation
- Provide professional, personal assistance on a daily basis to the Chairman & CEO, President and Vice President, Finance
- Effectively manage correspondence and inquiries in an expedient, professional manner
- Responsible for updating Legal drive by scanning and filing documentation including: NDAs, Trademarks, Dealer Agreements. Ensuring confidentiality and working with in-house legal counsel.
- Meeting/conference call/webinar coordination with groups and individuals
- Attend to preparations for business meetings, and ensure visitors receive exceptional & professional hospitality. Maintain boardroom supplies.
- Carry out requests for project start-up/closing and amendments; technical reports; purchase requisitions; human resources; finance support, etc.
- Organize and coordinate social events, both internal & external venues, as member of Social Committee
- Provide assistance & support for trade shows and symposiums, locally & abroad
- Update Engineering Project List, maintain MTO Security Clearance list, NC Lobbying Compliance Filings
- SR/ED: Database Administration, Claim Process, Liaise with consultant and coordinate all meeting requests, information sessions and the acquisition of required documents and materials, archiving session transcripts and other key documents on the Legal drive.
- Corporate Travel: process travel requests, assist in implementation of Corporate Travel Management Program.
- Special projects as required –to finalize/review documents
- Maintaining Inventory levels of specific office supplies, which includes preparing purchase requisition, placing order, obtaining payment and coordinating delivery
- Committees: Member of Environmental Committee, Fire Marshall for 2nd Floor area
- The responsibilities listed herein are not necessarily an exhaustive compilation of responsibilities, other duties/responsibilities may be assigned as required.
Additional Responsibilities, as required include:
- Back-up support for reception; telephone; courier; welcome clients/visitors; open, distribute incoming/outgoing mail, faxes and filing
- A minimum of five years experience in an administrative support role
- Requires a post-secondary education
- Arts or science background
- Ability to work confidently with Senior Level Management
- Discretion, tact, autonomy and well skilled in priority management
- Ability to prioritize tasks on a moment-to-moment basis
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint), Adobe, as well as internet browsers;
- Must be proficient in both PC and Mac operating systems
- Experience with modern web-based publishing tools
- English/French bilingual skills would be a definite asset
- The candidate will be expected to be a resourceful individual and able to take initiative
- Good interpersonal relations and resistance to stress.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted
Indeed - 11 months ago