Alcohol Countermeasure Systems Corp. is a privately held expanding international group of companies, with the manufacturing headquarters located in Toronto and diverse operations in traffic safety markets. We are currently looking for a permanent, full-time Assembler Level 1 for our Toronto, Ontario location, to assemble finished product and or sub-assemblies according to prescribed work instructions, as directed by the cell leader.
ACS encourages the development and advancement of its employees, and offers a competitive total compensation program, including:
- Complete employee benefits plan, including medical, dental, paramedical services (physiotherapists, etc.) and vision care coverage.
- Company matched Pension plan
- Training & development programs
- Employee assistance program
- Subsidized public transit program
- Manually assemble various mechanical components.
- Install, mount, fasten, align, and adjust parts, and components to subassemblies and assemblies using hand and small power tools
- Check final assembly for functionality, labeling and appearance standards
- Follow safety rules and company policies
- Other duties as assigned by Production Department Management
- Light assembly work in an electronics environment
- 40 hours per week, overtime as required
- Must be able to speak, read and write English at a basic level
- General assembly experience an asset
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only selected candidates will be contacted
Indeed - 5 months ago
Alcohol Countermeasure Systems
- 3 hours ago
- 3 hours ago
North York, ON
- 6 days ago