Alcatel Employee Reviews in Canada

Very repetitive work environment
Order Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kanata, ONMay 30, 2012
A typical day at work would consist of get sales orders from the management team to process into a system called SAP. However the sales orders are the same type of orders because our account is Sprint (telecommunications company) and they want a lot of the same work done in several areas in the United States. So because of that our work is very repetitive. I've learned how to use SAP and how to work in the corporate culture. My co-workers are awesome, we get along very well and I would say the most enjoyable part of the job is when our lunch comes, because the co-workers and myself get to laugh and talk about things not related to work. There isn't a lot of movement within this department, therefore it's a very entry level kind of job.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
repetitive work
Technical skills
Functional Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ONApril 22, 2012
My first new grad job, Experience in C/C++, Technical documents preparing, touble shooting with hardware and software.
Good place to work at. On site gym, cafeteria, Tim Hortons. Job security and internal opportunities.
IPD Hardware Designer (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ONMarch 15, 2012
pas mal
Engineer Consultant/Support 3G (Former Employee) –  Villarceaux, A8August 12, 2013
environnement assez agréable, beaucoup de mission à l'international