- Writing, editing & creating layout of the weekly Members’ Newsletter and Monthly E-newsletter using Industry Mailout;
- Updating the AMPIA website on an ongoing basis;
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) coordination;
- Maintaining Media Relations and roll out of Press Releases;
- Assisting with Sponsorship Relations including drafting sponsorship proposals, tracking contracts, and implementing sponsor benefits;
- Marketing of the Association, including Advertizing as needed;
- Disseminating information about the Association & member benefits;
- Additional communications tasks as required from time to time;
- Processing Membership applications and renewals including mail outs, payment processing, management of Membership Database;
- Assisting with duties related to all AMPIA events & workshops, including the Rosie Awards, Billington Awards, AMPIA’s Annual General Meeting & other Professional Development and Networking projects throughout the year;
- General reception administration including business arising from mail, phone, faxes, courier and in-person walk-ins;
- Office administration including ordering office supplies, bank deposits and processing credit card payments ;
- Additional administration tasks as required from time to time;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Organized and ability to multi-task;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of online tools such as WordPress and Google Forms or Survey Monkey;
- Familiarity with the Alberta Media Production Industry is an asset.
Please ensure your letter of interest and résumé is received by AMPIA by email or facsimile ((780) 426-3057) no later than 4:00 PM, Thursday September 19, 2013. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Alberta Media Production Industries Association (AMPIA) is a professional association serving the media production community in Alberta....