- Writing, editing & creating layout of the weekly Members’ Newsletter and Monthly E-newsletter using Industry Mailout;
- Updating the AMPIA website on an ongoing basis;
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) coordination;
- Maintaining Media Relations and roll out of Press Releases;
- Assisting with Sponsorship Relations including drafting sponsorship proposals, tracking contracts, and implementing sponsor benefits;
- Marketing of the Association, including Advertizing as needed;
- Disseminating information about the Association & member benefits;
- Additional communications tasks as required from time to time;
- Processing Membership applications and renewals including mail outs, payment processing, management of Membership Database;
- Assisting with duties related to all AMPIA events & workshops, including the Rosie Awards, Billington Awards, AMPIA’s Annual General Meeting & other Professional Development and Networking projects throughout the year;
- General reception administration including business arising from mail, phone, faxes, courier and in-person walk-ins;
- Office administration including ordering office supplies, bank deposits and processing credit card payments ;
- Additional administration tasks as required from time to time;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Organized and ability to multi-task;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of online tools such as WordPress and Google Forms or Survey Monkey;
- Familiarity with the Alberta Media Production Industry is an asset.
Please ensure your letter of interest and résumé is received by AMPIA by email or facsimile ((780) 426-3057) no later than 4:00 PM, Thursday September 19, 2013. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 16 months ago
The Alberta Media Production Industries Association (AMPIA) is a professional association serving the media production community in Alberta....