Reporting to the Team Leader of IT Services, the IT Support Analyst (ITSA) is responsible to ensure hardware and software are functioning in support of business applications and services. The ITSA is also responsible for hardware and software deployments, moves, or changes.
- The ITSA’s primary function is to resolve disruptions to IT services, whether handling the issue him/herself or by managing work flows to other groups. The ITSA could be the primary contact for all IT related questions, issues, and requests.
- While providing superior customer service, the ITSA will have a good understanding of AIMCo’s business application and IT services, including the functions of the different Systems and Technology groups. The ITSA will develop and maintain relationships with other support groups to resolve issues and deliver services. Questions, issues, or services that the ITSA cannot take direct action on will require coordination with internal and/or external groups.
- The IT Support Analyst is the primary contact for all IT related queries and works with multiple teams that service the organization’s IT needs. This position requires expert knowledge of desktops, laptops, printers, Microsoft operating systems and software suites, video conference equipment, mobile devices, as well as awareness of emerging technologies. The ITSA’s primary goal is to resolve service disruptions, translate client requests into appropriate work flows and manage corporate computing hardware and software.
- The ITSA will be a member of a small team and dedication to superior customer service and developing positive working relationships is essential for success in this role.
- The ITSA must use discretion when providing information, services, and support; always adhering to the corporate policies and procedures, being aware of security risks, and the impact that actions can have to the organization’s data and network infrastructure.
- The ITSA must be dynamic and resourceful. This position requires the aptitude and ability to support clients using any communication method; including telephone, email, or in person
- Provides expertise in resolving PC hardware, software, Blackberry, video conferencing, and printing issues.
- Provides expertise with Microsoft Office suite, patch mangement, anti-virus software and desktop imaging.
- Primary contact for all IT services and is responsible for managing and directing all calls to the Service Desk.
- Ensure that all appropriate steps are taken to safeguard the security of AIMCo systems and respects the privacy and confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Handle IT inquiries from clients, providing knowledgable answers and suitable advice and collaborates with other AIMCO support groups and ensure that the correct resources are applied to the case.
- Technical degree/diploma and/or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience in a progressive desktop support role (new grads will be considered).
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft operating system deployment, troubleshooting, and configuration.
- Expert knowledge of personal computers and workstation troubleshooting, configuration, and deployment.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, anti-virus software, Active Directory, and user profiles.
- Expert knowledge of printer troubleshooting, configuration, and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of Blackberry hardware and software troubleshooting, configuration, and deployment in a Blackberry Enterprise Server environment.
- Expert knowledge in providing IT Helpdesk support and managing trouble and service request systems.
- Ability to learn and provide basic support for numerous specialized applications.
- Knowledge of Wireless technology, video conference equipment and connection topologies.
Indeed - 16 months ago