South Edmonton Electrical Distributor seeking a full cycle bookkeeper
for Full-time or Part-time employment.
- Bookkeeping duties require approximately 24 hours a week:
- flexible working hours available
- duties to include complete month and year end closing and monthly reporting – processing in AP and AR cycles.
- ACCPAC Accounting software
- 40 hours a week:
- includes the Bookkeeping duties described above.
- additional duties would include working with other members of our team to improve and maintain our Data Bases regarding Inventory, Costing, Selling Costs, CRM and Website.
- For these duties “On the job” training from other team members or external training to be provided as required.
Candidates Should have strong time management, problem solving and interpersonal skills. ACCPAC Experience is preferred but not required.
Resumes can be sent to attention of Tim Bowles.