Top Industry Wages | Friendly Environment | Great Benefits & Perks | 25 Years and Growing!
Alberta Home Services is now recruiting motivated individuals to join our HVAC Division! If you value: Professionalism, Craftsmanship, Customer satisfaction, consistent and steady employment year round and exceptional compensation; then Alberta Home Services is your place.
This job is a full time, permanent career position that offers financial and job security. Our people receive industry leading pay, bonuses and benefits.
Our work hours are regular and predictable daytime hours only (No Sundays).
Requirement - Ability to professionally diagnose and repair:
- Air Conditioners
- Installation experience
- Portfolio of proven quality workmanship
- Commitment to excellence
- Your own vehicle and tools
Job Facts & Perks:
- TOP INDUSTRY WAGES
- 2 Weeks paid vacation from year one
- Full time permanent employment, no seasonal layoffs
- On Site Training to gain cutting edge industry knowledge
- Manufacturers training available with industry leaders
- Room for advancement
- Array of learning opportunities and cross-trade training
- Benefits package (Dental, Vision care etc.)
Submit your resume, short cover letter and contact information (phone)
- > Subject: HVAC Technician
25 Years in the Industry Alberta Home Services is Calgary's Favorite!
Work for a company that has been nominated year after year for the...