Alberta Health Services.
Pros: flex spending account
Cons: hours of work changed from date of hire - makes for a difficult commute
• Reporting directly to the Executive Director and Manager , while providing exceptional Administrative and organizational support to the Senior Consultant, Assistant Scientific Director, Two Senior Medical Directors, Project Manager .I also work closely and provide coverage with the Vice President and Executive Administrative Staff.
• Responsible for managing and the organization of the Executive Director and Manager's calendar’s, Email, and Voice mail
• Providing support and follow-up for key issues and meetings. Creating correspondence including editing and formatting of letters, memos and reports, ensuring that all outgoing materials are accurate in regards to spelling, grammar and sentence structure, while maintaining confidentiality
• Providing assistance with collation of briefing notes, statistical, budgetary, operational and audit materials
• Prepare meeting packages and ensuring background related material is available.
• Arranges all activities related to committee meetings including the preparation and sending out of meeting agendas
• Maintain a “bring-forward” database for assignments, meetings, action requests and projects to ensure timelines are met.
• Responsible for overseeing Financials and providing support to the Executive Director with completing individual employee payrolls, RMS, Management Reporting, Oracle and MarkView
• Point of contact for the program