We know we couldn’t do what we do without our employees – the skilled and dedicated professionals who make our organization run. Coming from a variety of backgrounds and bringing a multitude of work and life experience, these people are essential to the patient’s experience and make all the difference to the organization AHS is today. Whether you are a physician or pharmacist, housekeeper or clerk, procurement professional or power engineer, we couldn’t do it without you.
We believe supporting the health and well-being of our employees leads to better outcomes for our patients. That’s why we offer competitive compensation packages, with comprehensive coverage for you and your family. Benefits include:
• Supplementary Health Care for services such as health, dental, vision, disability and lifestyle considerations.
• Employee & Family Assistance, including education, resources, and counseling.
• Group Savings Plan and Pension Plan to help you save for the future.
Health care is an exciting, dynamic field to be in. Efforts in research, new technologies, and new ways to deliver effective, patient-centred care keep us focused on continual improvement. Here, you’ll be empowered to succeed, and encouraged to learn and grow at every opportunity. From keeping up-to-date with industry best practice to continuing to evolve as a professional, you will have access to a range of learning opportunities that include:
• In-house seminars, webinars, and combination courses for personal and professional development – from clinical best practice to leadership development.
• Clinical education including specialty education, practicum placements, clinical teaching units and job shadow program
• Advanced education assistance, professional development conferences, training courses and seminars.
22,014 salaries reported
$36.99 per hour
3,297 salaries reported
$22.56 per hour
632 salaries reported
$28.12 per hour
Make a difference as part of a team dedicated to providing health care and promoting wellness to over 4.1 million Albertans every day. Alberta Health Services needs skilled and dedicated professionals, support staff and physicians to provide an accessible, sustainable, and high-quality health care system that puts the needs of the patients and their families first.
With programs and services at over 650 locations across the province, you are sure to find the setting that fits your lifestyle. You will be empowered to co-create a healthy work environment and lend your expertise in a way that makes a difference – whether you working in one of our hospitals, clinics, continuing care facilities, mental health facilities, community health sites or in our corporate office.
You’ll also enjoy competitive compensation packages that include benefits like health, dental, vision, disability and lifestyle considerations. There’s no shortage of reasons to join our team!
Visit www.ahs.ca to find out more about our career opportunities. – less