The Camp Registrar/Office Administrator will successfully manage the online registration system and
database for all summer and weekend camps throughout the year at Easter Seals Camp Horizon. He/she will also manage and schedule all bookings for Outdoor Education programs and other group bookings for the September – May rental groups. In addition, he/she will assist with the day-to-day accounting tasks such as accounts receivable/payable, payroll, and general administrative tasks. He/she will also be the first point of contact for parents, teachers, group leaders and general public.
- Excellent customer service focus and professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Very strong administrative skills (proficiency with Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel)
- Social media knowledge and proficiency
- Passion for working with people of all abilities.
- Knowledge of disabilities and special needs an asset but not necessary
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Previous office experience necessary, camp experience an asset
- Previous database management an asset
This is an 80% full-time, permanent position eligible for health benefits and pension plan.
A program of Easter Seals Alberta. Located west of Calgary near Bragg Creek we are a year round facility specializing in outdoor recreation...