Technical Sales Manager – Technical Fabrics
Company: Albarrie Canada Limited Location: Barrie, Ontario
Albarrie Canada Limited is a growing manufacturer, providing worldwide innovative engineered non-woven textiles solutions for environmental, technical and extrusion-manufacturing industries.
Celebrating 30 years of success, we are proud of our professional family working environment. We encourage employees to strive for continued improvements, communicate ideas and work cohesively. To help continue our success and growth, we are seeking a Technical Sales Manager to become a dedicated member of our team.
As part of the The Albarrie Process Control division the Technical Sales Manager would be incremental is brining Albarrie's line of technical fabrics and performance felts to market. As the main contact for our customers, your primary responsibilities would include sale prospecting, account management, technical support, and troubleshooting.
- Completion of a university degree or College diploma in a technical field of study.
- 2 - 5 years of technical sales or process engineering experience relating to conveyance or the use of technical fabrics
- 2-5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution abilities to create a win-win situation
- Detail oriented as well as excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to think, assessing and planning and troubleshooting strategies.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and ACT
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build and foster positive relationships with production, sales, administration, and clients
- Confidence to source new leads and potential clients
- Self starter with a strong ability to positively motivate others by example and a positive attitude
- Flexibility to travel 50% of the time both in and out of the country and must have a valid passport allowing international travel.
- Must have a valid Ontario Drivers License to operate own, company and/or rental vehicle.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Promote sales to new and existing clients.
2.Consult with customers on their application and discuss the type, quality and quantity of products or services sought for purchase.
3.Responsible for pre-contract and contract review with customers.
4.Utilize corporate resources as required to nurture new accounts and retain existing accounts.
5.Conduct market analyses and presenting findings to the Divisional Leader for acquisition, development, disposition and company investment strategies.
6.Provide input in contractual agreements for APC products and services.
7.Meet and exceed sales targets for new business in assigned territory(s).
8.Understand and comply with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
9.Maintain client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
10.Maintains positive working relationships within a team environment.
11.Promote products and services at tradeshows, through selling, and cold calling.
12.Provide input for product development where products must be tailored to customer requirements.
Thank you for your interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.