Sales Engineer – Technical Fabrics
Company: Albarrie Canada Limited Location: Barrie, Ontario
Salary Range: $40,000 to $60,000 Hours of Work: 8:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday
Albarrie Canada Limited is a world leader in providing a variety of industries with needle-punched nonwoven specialty textiles. The Albarrie Process Control division is seeking a qualified individual for the role of sales engineer for its line of technical fabrics and related products. As part of this dynamic team, your primary responsibilities would include sale prospecting, account management and technical support.
- Completion of a university degree or College diploma in a technical field of study.
- 2 - 5 years experience in a related field. (technical fabrics, conveyance, heat resistant materials)
Type of Sales:
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Detail oriented as well as excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- Ability to think on your feet, assessing and planning and troubleshooting strategies.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office, ACT, and AutoCAD.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
- Self starter with a strong ability to motivate others by example and attitude.
1.Flexibility to travel 50% of the time both in and out of the country and must have a valid passport allowing international travel.
2.Must have a valid Ontario Drivers License to operate own, company and/or rental vehicle.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Promote sales to new and existing clients.
2.Consult with customers on their application and discuss the type, quality and quantity of products or services sought for purchase.
3.Responsible for pre-contract and contract review with customers.
4.Utilize corporate resources as required to nurture new accounts and retain existing accounts.
5.Conduct market analyses and presenting findings to the Divisional Leader for acquisition, development, disposition and company investment strategies.
6.Provide input in contractual agreements for APC products and services.
7.Meet and exceed sales targets for new business in assigned territory(s).
8.Understand and comply with company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
9.Maintain client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
10.Maintains positive working relationships within a team environment.
11.Promote products and services at tradeshows, through selling, and cold calling.
12.Provide input for product development where products must be tailored to customer requirements.
Thank you for your interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.