Albarrie Canada Limited is a growing manufacturer, providing worldwide innovative engineered non-woven textiles solutions for environmental, technical and extrusion-manufacturing industries.
Celebrating 30 years of success, we are proud of our professional family working environment. We encourage employees to strive for continued improvements, communicate ideas and work cohesively. To help continue our success and growth, we are seeking a Market Research and Development Analyst to become a dedicated member of our team.
Position: Market Research and Development Analyst
Location: Barrie Ontario
As the Market Research and Development Analyst, you will liaise with leaders from Albarrie’s various divisions. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives supported by market research and analytics, product innovation initiatives, sales enablement, product demand generation and support marketing brand development.
- Successful completion of a university or college preferably in business or marketing
- Graduate degree or certificate in Research Analysis or other applicable related focus of study strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of related market research analysis experience ideal in a manufacturing environment
- Strong hands on technical abilities
- Solid knowledge and experience with professional sales techniques including Brand Management for industrial products and target marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and graphic web design and publication
- Proven excellence in analyzing and presenting data
- Strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills and the ability to effectively interaction with cross functional teams and customers.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
- Skillful in problem solving through assessment, planning and troubleshooting strategies
- Ability to be energetic, driven and personable
- Must have access to own vehicle as well as the ability to travel occasionally as required up to 25% of the time
- Self starter with a strong ability to motivate others
Work with the Management Team and develop marketing plans in support of driving the growth of Albarrie’s products and services through:
a.Market Research and Analytics
i.Conduct market research and analyses in order to assess value add product and service growth opportunities
ii.Monitor industry trends through competitive intelligence, market analysis and customer research to validate marketing strategy initiatives
b.Product Innovation and Launch
i. As product innovation is a key strategic initiative of Albarrie, support the Management and R&D teams with the appropriate market research and business modeling to assess the viability of new product introductions.
ii. Effectively work with cross functional teams to ensure smooth implementation of product launch plans
c. Sale Enablement
i. Communicate the value proposition of the products and services to the sales teams and develop sales tools that support the selling process (i.e. web development, trade shows, advertising, and other publications etc.
ii. Work with the sales team on an ongoing basis to ensure a clear understanding of current product and service performance and customer feedback and fine tune strategies as appropriate
i.Develop strategies and marketing programs that will drive on going demand for Albarrie’s products and services
e.Creating Brand Awareness
i. Develop and execute strategies which create/enhance brand awareness, differentiating Albarrie’s products and services in the marketplace