Albany Medical Clinic

Albany Medical Clinic Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
not a good company to work for
Accounting professional (Former Employee), Toronto, OnApril 30, 2015
I would not recomend to anyone to work for this company. When they hiring, everybody very nice and inviting. Do not provide you with a contract up to a day you've actually started a job. If you're not happy with a pay, or it's not what you have been expected, you have no right to negotiate your rate. So, take it or live it!
I was fired on a second day for trying to negotiate an increase of 1$!!before signing a contract. They toying with people! Today you hired, tomorrow you're fired. Very easy for them. No regards for humanity! Be very aware, not a good place to be!
hard and tiring environment, short breaks
Seasonal Merchandiser (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: long hours
Cons: short breaks
I would wake up around 7am to arrive at Albany Medical Clinic at 8:30am and work until 5:30 pm. I would move heavy boxes and take inventory of the boxes and their contents. my co-workers were pleasant and easy to get along with.
Excellent patient's care
CLINICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Toronto,OnJanuary 19, 2014
typical day at work was busy, learned to be mindful in my everyday task complete the task at the end of the day, patient were given the best care they deserve and need. Management always advancing to provide the best care and health care to patients. Co-workers are very supportive, best team work and respects each other. The most enjoyable part of the job and the most fulfilling too when I was able to deliver my task completely and patient were happy and leave the clinic with the assurance they their health was taken care of.
Great walk-in clinic
Records Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: flexible
Staff are very helpful and work well as a team. It's an excellent work place for people that are working towards other career goals as the hours are flexible.