Albany Medical Clinic Employee Reviews in Canada

amazing working with a vaiety of different Dr. and staff alike
RECEPTIONIST/MANAGER (Former Employee) –  807 broadview Ave Toronto.CanadaAugust 2, 2015
II have worked here for many years and have thoroughly enjoyed my positron. I came back to Australia as I was there to look after my sick mother and she has recently passed. So I'm hoping to find suitable employment similar tp what I was doing. As anywhere the staff were sometime under pressure and they would snap at other co work from time to time, but over all was pleasant to work there. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the people and there overall response . I know I helped save may lives and that was rewarding.
Pros
I got a chance to work with numerous cultures and see how they interveened together
Cons
Sometime the patient were agressive and that was hard but i managed
not a good company to work for
Accounting professional (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OnApril 30, 2015
I would not recomend to anyone to work for this company. When they hiring, everybody very nice and inviting. Do not provide you with a contract up to a day you've actually started a job. If you're not happy with a pay, or it's not what you have been expected, you have no right to negotiate your rate. So, take it or live it!
I was fired on a second day for trying to negotiate an increase of 1$!!before signing a contract. They toying with people! Today you hired, tomorrow you're fired. Very easy for them. No regards for humanity! Be very aware, not a good place to be!
Excellent patient's care
CLINICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Toronto,OnJanuary 19, 2014
typical day at work was busy, learned to be mindful in my everyday task complete the task at the end of the day, patient were given the best care they deserve and need. Management always advancing to provide the best care and health care to patients. Co-workers are very supportive, best team work and respects each other. The most enjoyable part of the job and the most fulfilling too when I was able to deliver my task completely and patient were happy and leave the clinic with the assurance they their health was taken care of.
Great walk-in clinic
Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioSeptember 29, 2012
Staff are very helpful and work well as a team. It's an excellent work place for people that are working towards other career goals as the hours are flexible.
Pros
flexible