Alavida Lifestyles is a company of luxurious and well-respected Retirement Residences, serving Seniors in the Ottawa community.
We are currently seeking a Revenue Accountant to join our corporate team. This full-time position entails 37.5 hours per week, with benefits. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day reporting, such as cash management, occupancy, accounts receivables as well as ongoing bank reconciliations. She/he will also work closely with the Office Managers of our retirement home campuses to coordinate monthly invoicing.
- Maintain up-to-date records of rent and service contracts as received
- Coordinate monthly billing processes across campuses
- Prepare monthly invoices and EFT files
- Coordinate the Rent Increase letters for residents
- Update cash flow report weekly, review bank accounts and make inter-company bank transfers
- Update company occupancy report for management team
- Perform ongoing bank reconciliations
- Report weekly on outstanding receivables
- Reconcile revenue sources
- Bachelor degree or college diploma in Business or Accounting
- 3 - 5 years experience in the fields of Cash Management or Accounts Receivable
- Able to work independently
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Great Plains accounting system preferred
Our Revenue Accountant will be an integral member of the Alavida professional team, working together to create and maintain the Best in Retirement Living. Working as part of the team will be key to residence’s success. If you share our values of professional team work, respect, integrity, dedication to the resident experience and excellence in achievement, then you may be the right fit for Alavida Lifestyles.