Location- Montreal, Québec - Canada
Type – (12 months to start with) - Contract to Hire
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ. Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe CQ
- Provides onsite/offshore technical leadership on large, complex Adobe CQ projects. Leads a team of offshore engineers and responsible for on-time delivery of allocated Adobe CQ project/project modules. Verify/Validate/QA the teams work to ensure that the team generates high quality output.
- Collaborate with Architect/Center of Excellence teams to develop IP based solution frameworks and productivity accelerators.
- Defines documents and communicates the project progress to Project Manager/ Architect/Delivery Participates in ECM practice development including sales proposals
- 2+ years of development experience using any JCR based WCM products
- At least 1+ years of design and development experience in Adobe CQ comprising of Page templates, Components, Bundles and JCR queries is must
- 2+ years of SQL programming skills and strong relational database knowledge including the ability to write, analyze, and debug queries
- 2+ years of using Java technologies
- Experience with HTML5 a plus
- Strong skills to effectively interface with client
- Good business analysis/redesign skills with architecture and implementation experience
- Requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design skills
- Configuration planning, testing, change management and support experience
- Educational qualification: BS/MS degree in Engineering / Computer Science.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work in a team environment, interacting with multiple groups on a daily basis
Other Skills (desired):
- Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal communications skills
- General understanding of the business environment, models and motivations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, such as meeting facilitation, presentation and documentation
- Have strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Project management experience is a plus
- Consulting experience with a large multi-national is a plus
- Work experience in the Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Communication industries is a plus.