Ajilon

Ajilon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Temp posititon
Administrative/ Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 22, 2013
It was great while jobs were coming in. This is a temp opportunity.
Skilled & Professional Employers
Claims Analyst (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 12, 2013
Pros: good pay
Happy to be a part of the Ajilon Team.
Very professional, I thoroughly enjoy working with people whom take pride in there work. Makes the environment confortable while meeting the companies goal.
Good working enviroment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 3, 2013
I was called for small assignments such as data entry or receptionist work.
AJILON
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Towson, MDJuly 1, 2013
Pros: plenty of work, travel
AJILON had several on going projects from early 2000 up to 2008
Staffing Agency
Contract Employee (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 20, 2013
In the beginning it was a good company due to high turnovers and changes the company became less personal. The assignments became few and there were no room for growth.
Temp agency with a heart
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 13, 2013
various assignments .Management is always available to help especially if the work environment is not good.
Great short term assignments
Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJune 11, 2013
This temp agency found me a great 3-4 month assignment and I enjoyed my experience with them.
Great company
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Syracuse, New YorkJune 10, 2013
8AM - 4PM
network security
good management
co-worker are helpful
working with co-workers and customers
Great
Finance (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 6, 2013
Ajilon is a Temp Agency and they were the first I have worked for. They found a position for me and it turned into temp to hire.
Great company
Various Temporary Assignements (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 4, 2013
I enjoyed contract work, it was new and exciting everyday. Great company to work for when you are trying to find the perfect job.
Wonderful benefits, great people
Operations Assistant-Bosch/Freud Tools (Current Employee), High Point, NCMay 30, 2013
I loved working for the US Government. However, it is currently a very unstable employment avenue.
Great temporary assignments
Office Administrator / Data Entry / Receptionist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2013
Ensure smooth operations of the front office, answer all incoming calls, schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities.

Support Human Resource Manager and Recruiters with interview schedule, applicant pool, resume files, orientation, monitoring timesheets and background checks using the U.S. Citizenship – more... and Immigration Services E-Verify.

Worked independently and excelled without the guidance of direct leadership to successfully complete a 3 week temporary assignment for an online rug company.

Enter alphanumeric data and descriptions to record images in an electronic tracking system on a day-to-day basis; verify data entry work and scanned documents to ensure accuracy – less
Productive environment
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 23, 2013
In this position management was not very supportive of their employees. I did have excellent co-workers. The hours were great and I got to learn a lot about the accounting department.
Temp Position and received job quickly with Invacare
Customer Service Rep/Data Entry Rep (Former Employee), Elyria, OhioMay 19, 2013
I enjoyed working with my co-workers. It was easy to complete projects when working together.
Ajilon is a Professional Staffing agency
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Grayslake, ILMay 16, 2013
Ajilon has helped me become very adaptable. I've had about five assignments with them, all great environments. I have done everything from answering phones to processing payroll.
An okay temp agency to work for but only if you are in a rough place and can't find another job
Billing Specialist (Current Employee), Mesa, AZMay 16, 2013
Ajilon seemed like a really good temp agency to begin with because within a week they were able to find me a job with Liberty Mutual. However, once I started, I could never get ahold of my recruter because he was always "out to lunch" regardless of the time of day. I would recomend this company only as a short term option! If you get on with them, try – more... to get someting else as soon as possible! Plus, they start the pay a lot lower than all other temp agencies for the same job. – less
Excellent management and co-workers.
SC Cleared Deployment Engineer (Current Employee), StevenageMay 15, 2013
Highly professional company which works with high profile, well known clients. Varied day to day tasksings.
Long Term Contract
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 13, 2013
Pros: being in a small office working with internal customers
Cons: contact job-not permanent
I worked for Ajilon for 3 years-contracting with a large wireless phone company. I liked it because the person who hired me could really see my potential. I started out doing administrative reports but because of my strong customer service background I was asked to work on a special project to gather business requirements for an update to the training – more... software. I also did the testing and signed off when it was ready to deploy. This gave me a taste of what a business analyst does and I found out that I loved doing it. I am now in the process of betting my Project Management Certification through the local Community College. Unfortunately the contracted ended and so did my job position – less
good working conditions
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMay 7, 2013
Pros: change of locations for job
it was good to work at different locations, great working conditions
Ajilon Professional Staffing
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 4, 2013
I truly enjoyed working for Ajilon Professional Staffing for my very first assignment. During that season, I have obtained more skills that will be very beneficial to my next employer. While on assignment I performed telephone reception, created personnel folders, personnel filing, arranged files, and other clerical duties as needed. I also mailed monthly – more... invoices to patients for payment. I researched medical insurance claims for all payers (Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and all commercial payers), insured the accuracy of claims by verifying correct ICD-9 and CPT codes, corrected and resubmitted denied claims, placed patient delinquent accounts in collections, and updated patient demographics in Centricity. I truly enjoyed assisting Billing Specialist with mailing secondary claims upon processing of primary insurance when requested; followed up on insurance claims via Internet and telephone; answered patients’ telephone inquiries regarding their medical bill. While on assignment I was able to participated in educational activities and attended monthly staff meetings. Overall I had a wonderful experience. – less

About Ajilon

Any way you stack it, Adecco is the world's largest employment agency, serving some 100,000 clients from more than 5,500 offices – Read more