Ajilon

Ajilon Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Another contract company
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 9, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: too many to list
They are looking out for their bottom line, not employees. Benefits were ok when I worked there, I've heard they are worse now.
Ajilon Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Mesa, AZAugust 26, 2014
Pros: quick resolution
Cons: total lack of job security
Ajilon is a great company to work with, They are fast and efficient. However, they are a temporary agency. And being thus, cannot provide you with a stable paycheck from week to week.
Ajilon Finance
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZAugust 24, 2014
Pros: quick job assignment
Cons: never heard for them after job assignment
Ajilon Finance was able to provide me with employment within two days of signing up them. They sent me to a payroll position with Pulte Homes that lasted 8 months.
Excited to find a new career
Technical Business Analyst (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PAAugust 15, 2014
Typical day is always busy.
Highmark sent me to many training classes.
Management was great to work for.
Co-workers was also great to work with.
Excellent
Lease Administrator (Current Employee), Glendale, CAAugust 7, 2014
Created opportunity for a short term temporary full time work assignment as Lease Administrator with overtime payment;
Pleasant Atmosphere
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee), Somers, NYAugust 5, 2014
Great team environment. Company fostered working team partnerships.
Loved the work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Madison,NCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: was working too many hours
It was a very busy and productive workplace. What I learned
from working there was being more involved working with SAP and doing research. Co-workers were great, Especially the management was very easy to talk to.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Staff Accountant- Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Paramus, NJJuly 23, 2014
BASIC ACCOUNTING REVIEW LEASES MEET WITH LANDLORDS CONTRACTORS
Great company
Online Support Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: great people!
Cons: no cons.
The staff was very professional and polite! They made sure i had everything I needed to be effective at my job.
Short-term assignments too short
Staff Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: good assignments
Cons: long term or temp to hire grew more unavailable.
I've was only on two assignment in early 2008. I've gotten good reviews but assignments dried up due the economic crisis.

The most enjoyable part of the job was going to different assignments at each turn.
Exciting job & professional work ethics
Data Entry (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2014
Pros: professional business atmosphere
Cons: termporary contract
Great atmosphere to work at. Hard to live them but I was unable to get on permanently. They did offer to help me look for another position but they never got back to me.
Skilled at learning new concepts quickly
support and maintenance (Former Employee), Magnolia AveJuly 15, 2014
2007-2009 Ajilon Consulting Minneapolis, MN
Target Corporation - Rollout Room
* Provide support and maintenance for onsite technicians
* Worked on multiple projects
* Installed operating systems, software, managed Active directory, had tasks as a administrator
* Troubleshoot and solve problem tickets for corporate and store issues
* Support installs of Cisco Switches, workstations, and security systems, including servers, storage arrays, and security cameras
Technical Skills
* Extensive experience with Microsoft products and Operating Systems such as Microsoft Office Suite 2003/ 2007, and MS Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Vista, and MS SQL Server
* Troubleshooting and problem solving tickets for corporate and store issues
* Installing, and configuring Local Area Networks
* Provided exceptional technical support and administration of Windows Server 2000, 2003, Active Directory, SQL Server
* Experienced using administrative tools in MS Windows 2003 Server/Workstation and Advanced Server to create Domain Forests, manage users and groups, and assigning rights/permissions
* Over a year experience supporting/configuring routers and switches, and performing troubleshooting tasks for connectivity, speed, and packet loss issues
* Router/Switch knowledge such as managing and configuring boot image files, creating and configuring VLANS
* Knowledge and experience using Routed Protocols: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, and Routing Protocols: RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, and OSPF

* Two years of experience building, troubleshooting, reimaging, and upgrading computers in general
* Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
Good
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJune 24, 2014
Pros: fun events, lots of company comrad meeting
Cons: goals as not as clear between immediate management and upper management
Learned how to best use my experience in Client Management in relation to business to business sales.
EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
Global Assignment Consultant Assistant (Former Employee), Oakbrook Terrace, ILJune 21, 2014
KIND PEOPLE. I HAD NO PROBLEMS WORKING THROUGH THIS AGENCY. GOOD AGENCY TO WORK FOR
Temporary Agency
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), West Covina, CAJune 18, 2014
Although you tell them what your minimum pay rate is the still call you for positions paying waaaaay below your asking salary
loyalty in a workplace
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), CincinnatiJune 9, 2014
I have a great experience with coworkers and customers in the field I work in today. I like my job and look forward to coming to work everyday!
Great Experience
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaJune 6, 2014
I've learned a lot about myself and others great customer service. I've had the pleasure of working with some of the most Knowledgeable people.
Temp to Hire
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 5, 2014
For the short time that I worked with this company, I had no issues no and no complaints. The customer service that I received when I had to go in the office was pleasant and immediate. When the company changed hands I began having some issues. They lost all of my payroll information and I was not able to complete my taxes easily. I did use my paystubs which was a life saver. I would recommend this company to other job seekers. I'm sure they are not still having the same issues.
?
Bookstore Clerk, Essex County Community College (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 4, 2014
Will not keep you updated with new openings. The one job they found for me was a good fit.
Depending on which rep. you are assigned to you it can be a good company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMay 23, 2014
I think they have a horrible turn over rate so I never knew who my rep was to help me get hired permanent. They are always busy when you call and you have to stay on top of them to get a job through them.

About Ajilon

Any way you stack it, Adecco is the world's largest employment agency, serving some 100,000 clients from more than 5,500 offices – Read more

Ajilon Photos