Ajilon

Ajilon Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
Global Assignment Consultant Assistant (Former Employee), Oakbrook Terrace, ILJune 21, 2014
KIND PEOPLE. I HAD NO PROBLEMS WORKING THROUGH THIS AGENCY. GOOD AGENCY TO WORK FOR
Temporary Agency
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), West Covina, CAJune 18, 2014
Although you tell them what your minimum pay rate is the still call you for positions paying waaaaay below your asking salary
loyalty in a workplace
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), CincinnatiJune 9, 2014
I have a great experience with coworkers and customers in the field I work in today. I like my job and look forward to coming to work everyday!
Great Experience
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PaJune 6, 2014
I've learned a lot about myself and others great customer service. I've had the pleasure of working with some of the most Knowledgeable people.
Temp to Hire
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 5, 2014
For the short time that I worked with this company, I had no issues no and no complaints. The customer service that I received when I had to go in the office was pleasant and immediate. When the company changed hands I began having some issues. They lost all of my payroll information and I was not able to complete my taxes easily. I did use my paystubs – more... which was a life saver. I would recommend this company to other job seekers. I'm sure they are not still having the same issues. – less
?
Bookstore Clerk, Essex County Community College (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 4, 2014
Will not keep you updated with new openings. The one job they found for me was a good fit.
Depending on which rep. you are assigned to you it can be a good company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMay 23, 2014
I think they have a horrible turn over rate so I never knew who my rep was to help me get hired permanent. They are always busy when you call and you have to stay on top of them to get a job through them.
Awesome agency I hope to secure a permanent position through.
General Office Clerk (Current Employee), Deerfield, ILMay 12, 2014
I worked a short assignment for Ajilon helping the accounting department of a company put together and mail out a huge statement project. It was a very pleasant experience.
NICE AGENCY
Credit & Collections Clerk - Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 12, 2014
Pros: nice people, they try
Cons: couldnt place me after one assignment, but nice nice folks
I worked temp for them for a few months,,,Nice Job, Nice Location,,,No Complaints,,they treated me well,,,nothing but good things to say about Ajilon,
Quality Assignments and Great Recruiters
Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAMay 12, 2014
Pros: quality assignments, good pay, wonderful recruiters, safe work environments, flexible
Cons: temporary assignments which may not lead to permanent full time employment.
My experience with Ajilon Professional Services has been a great experience. The recruiters are very knowledgeable and will make sure to place you on quality assignments that fits your skill sets. If you are looking to go through a staffing agency to assist with your job seeking needs this is a great company to go through.
Productive and fun place to work.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2014
This is an employment agency, and sent me to work for various clients. The experience was delightful.
Just a consulting firm.
Consultant (Former Employee), Newark, NJMay 8, 2014
Pros: timely payment.
Cons: not concerned about employees.
Just a consulting firm that is not really concerned about employees.
Ajilon
Administrative Assistant, Goulds Pumps (Former Employee), City of IndustryMay 6, 2014
I was hired as a temp employee and placed in a company called Goulds Pumps. Goulds Pumps is a great company with family feel like environment.
Productive calm friendly setting
Clerical (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJMay 6, 2014
I learned to be more passionate about my job.
Management was friendly.
Co workers was friendly, I enjoyed working with them.
Staffing Agency
Executive Recruiter/Staffing Manager (Former Employee), High Point, NCMay 6, 2014
Fast paced, sales driven environment that allowed for personal growth and business relationship development. Running your own business.
Fast Paced
STAFFING LEAD (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 2, 2014
Fast paced work environment, very competitive industry. Great stepping stone for those wishing to pursue the industry.
A great place to network
Human Resources Assistant - Contractor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 30, 2014
A great place to network with diverse employees and employers
The staff are very friendly
Case Technician, Procurement Clerk, Data Entry (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 23, 2014
I am available to rehire for this Company.
My paychecks comes on time.
Receptionist (Former Employee), ArizonaApril 17, 2014
Pros: they found work right away even if it didn't last long.
Cons: after the job ended abruptly they never contacted me again. very poor.
Employed as a temp, then the owner was the one to tell me that they decided they didn't need me.
Staffing Agency
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAApril 11, 2014
Agency feel, number activity environment
Co workers were great
Numbers activity without open positions

About Ajilon

Any way you stack it, Adecco is the world's largest employment agency, serving some 100,000 clients from more than 5,500 offices – Read more