Ajilon

Ajilon Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun working enviroment
Expert Support Analyst (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 22, 2014
Very good working environment, i learned a lot of customer support skills and computer skills during the time i was there.
not in business anymore
Installer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 2, 2013
My first full time job. Good start...they sent me out to Vancouver.
Ajilon
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 2, 2013
ajilon was very disorganized at all times. the only thing that made that place was the coworkers who were friendly, nice, and very helpful
an average company to start up your career
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 1, 2013
Pros: wonderful co-workers.
Cons: late night shift, low salary, no advancement, average management.
* A typical day of work would mean taking calls from client and resolve their issues over the phone

* how to deal with difficult situations and people

* management was good.

* co-workers were very friendly and helpful

* late night shift was the hardest part of the job.

* the enjoyable part of the job was having wonderful co-workers.
good company
Support Technique en informatique (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 2, 2013
Pros: lot of opportunity
Cons: not very flexible
it is a good company. lot of opportunity . but not very flexible
good place to work
Planogram Helper (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 29, 2013
Placed me in a productive job that was perfect for me at the time
good company , bad compensations and benefits
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Montreal , CanadaApril 23, 2013
good company overall but needs to expand its scope of support to cover more accounts and open the doors to different companies and create more job opportunities
Based in great customer service!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2012
The representatives at Ajilon are among the best. Their attitudes and dedication to helping clients is par to none.
Great Job, Great Productivity
Tech Lead / Tech Agent (Former Employee), montreal,quebecJune 15, 2012
Great experience

great people

great respect

Would love to work there again
different opportunities to learn more skills for future employment
Insurance Prior Authorization Coordinator (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: opportunities for employment
Cons: no full time employment and benefits
contract to hire positions thru Ajilon Accounting Professional Staffing
They give me every opportunity to succeed.
Accounting Assistant - Shades of Light (Current Employee), Glen Allen, VAJanuary 22, 2015
My staffing manager worked very hard to find the right fit for me. She always provides me with feedback on where I can improve. More importantly, she provides the feedback to encourage me. Her door is always open to me.
Good Team
Logistics - Export Documentation - Data Entry (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: good recruiters
Cons: rotate recruiters and no f/u job offers
Busy days
Learned SAP!
Not to good with following up with new job opportunities, but good recruiters
staff very unprofessional
claims examiner (Former Employee), phx, azJanuary 12, 2015
Cons: money
Lied about company they were sending claims examiners to telling us that after so many hrs u would be hired. Needless to say that once the open enrollment money ran out so did they. Letting people go no warning and no fulfill on promise to hire. Just trying take a buck off the employees to come in when they know they will NOT be hired!!! Why would a company choose to mess with someone's bread and butter that is used to take care of them and their families??? This is not the first time the Ajilon has done this and been aware of what was really going to go down afterwards as this has happened to SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE THAT WENT TO WORK FOR AJILON AND WAS SENT OVER TO HEALTHCHOICE. Very tacky with NO compassion but trying to make money off of the people they send.
Extremely poor client service
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), FontanaJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: no holiday pay, lies
Worked as a temp off and on for years, at their beck and call, with high reviews from jobs only to be finally put in a temp to hire position for 13 months with no support. The client changed their mind even after I was still being told monthly I was almost at my 1500 hours to be hired. But after 9 months and 1500 hours came and went, crickets**silence. All of the sudden the client wanted me to STAY but transfer into others departments I had no experience in. No response after many attempts to Ajilon. Finally, getting bold on my own, I approached the client and said hire me or I walk. It was then, 3 months later I walked. Ajilon NOW calling me, wondering whaaat happened? ??!!! They didn't care about me. They cared about that paycheck. Not my well being or lack of benefits, holiday pay, etc. 5 years with them , same managers that eventually ignored my numerous messages and told me : "Sorry it didn't work out for you." And they never helped me find another job. For over a year I hung on believing all they told me. Terrible relations with their employees.
Ontario Office
An great entry level position that provdes industry experience
Recruiter / Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Seattle/Bellevue WashingtonJanuary 6, 2015
A typical day involves three to four hours of phone time building and qualifying leads. Positive interaction with co-workers is paramount to success.
Nice people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: nice people
Cons: pay
Nice people to work for. Very professional in all aspect of operating a business. I would work for this company again.
citigroup
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: professional
Cons: co-workers
While here I learned the fundamentals of professional business life. This was my first professional job and I learned all I could. I learned different things as far as back desk work. In addition I received good compensation. So overall I can say it was a good company.
Decent Compensation Plan, Poor Management
Senior Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 26, 2014
You can make great money in the role if you are dedicated and self sufficient- but the management team is not very skilled at what they do and micro manage
Good job
Division Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 8, 2014
Pros: growth potential
Great opportunity for growth. Professional environment and great team work.
Staffing for both Professional and Accounting/Finance positions!
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TexasNovember 25, 2014
Ajilon Professional Staffing and Accounting Principals are industry leaders for Staffing in the DFW Market!
They Provide a High quality of service to both clients and candidates and are Excellent at identifying customer needs for hiring based on skills and personality.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ajilon

Any way you stack it, Adecco is the world's largest employment agency, serving some 100,000 clients from more than 5,500 offices – Read more

Ajilon Photos