Ajilon Employee Review

Ajilon
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 July 2013
ajilon was very disorganized at all times. the only thing that made that place was the coworkers who were friendly, nice, and very helpful

Other Ajilon Employee Reviews

was best place I've worked in career
Programmer Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MI2 September 2017
It was a great place to work. Very challenging, very rewarding, with mainly very responsive management both at immediate and higher levels.

Unfortunately, it entered bankruptcy protection and I did not last there until emergence from bankruptcy. Therefore I have no idea what it is like working there now.
IT Helpdesk - Contract
IT Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 May 2016
Typical Tasks:
> Install GSK products through the AIT system with Remote Desktop > Troubleshoot conflicts between applications including GSK specific and 3rd party
> Resolve connection issues with laptops through GSK VPN and RSA tokens
> Synchronize Lotus Notes with Blackberry or other similar devices and fix related issues

Review:
> I actually really enjoyed helping people, even the more stressed clients who were more difficult to handle
> Learned Lotus Notes, Remedy, and other apps
> A quality company that I enjoyed for a while until I simply got tired of being manipulated (I was given different shifts through the evening, such as starting at 3am, 4am, 5am, you name it, increasingly given more tasks such as the high stressful Executive queue (because I was apparently really good), but never any raise, or even asking me if it was ok)
> Co workers were excellent, management were mostly nice and respectful
Pros
co-workers were enjoyable and competent
Cons
Shift changes and increasing responsibilities left unrewarded

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ajilon. Our community is ready to answer.