Rental Coordinator - Truck Rentals
Airways Rentals, Leasing, Sales - Edmonton, AB
Airways Rentals, Leasing, Sales is proudly celebrating 50 years in business this year! We are an organization who is recognized for our strong business practices and our adaptability to put the needs of our customers first. Currently we require a team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Working directly with the Branch Manager this position consists of but not limited to the following:
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing rental trucks
- Keeping track of vehicle availability and overall fleet
- Monitoring all vehicles being checked in
- Ensuring all vehicles coming in and leaving our shop will be tended to in a timely matter
- Provide efficient supervision of shop staff with a positive outcome
- Helping outfit trucks as needed
- Supervising detailing staff
This is a leadership role that includes supervision of shop staff including communicating with our Branch Manager on all rental agreements. It also includes an important customer service function. May occasionally require preparing trucks for customers.
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to think on your feet
- Communicate and motivate in a positive manner
- A focus on quality control
- Post-secondary education an asset
Compensation and Benefits:
Financial compensation for this role is based on experience. We offer an excellent group benefit plan.
Airways Rentals, Leasing and Sales first opened its doors in 1963 supplying vehicle rentals from our first location at the Edmonton...