AIRTECH INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
New only been operating one year in Tennessee
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TN25 May 2016
Management and training is not up to standards. This a family owned company from California. But here they grew too fast. And the wages do not compete with other companies in the area.
Pros
Health care
Cons
Lack of traing and management needs to have people skills.
A new facility that's growing
Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TN4 May 2016
It's a decent workplace. It did have some growing pains while I was there. The production office was kinda of noisy one, it was sometimes difficult to concentrate.
Pros
Easy-going staff
Cons
Short lunches and a noisy, distracting production office.
poor work enviroment
Second Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CA15 July 2015
the management do not respond immediately to problems with employees , to many preferences with some employees, and lock of communication with human resources.
Pros
fee lunches, production bonus
Cons
poor managment
Making plastic film rolls for companies like Boeing
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach1 August 2014
typical day would start with looking at the board to see which machine you will be working at. getting your gear ready to switch out with the leaving crew. going over the orders for your 12hr shift and keeping an eye on the material as its spun looking for defects. the job sometimes has a real fast pace when we're doing short rolls or sometimes you have long slow days when its 4,000ft rolls.
Pros
healthcare and fair pay for young people
Cons
management, pay increase are low, work weekends
Hard Labor
packager (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CA25 June 2013
On days its really slow so all your doing is housekeeping for 12 hrs which makes nights really but when there is work, its a very fast paced environment which makes night fly by.
Pros
fast pace
Cons
long 12 hrs shift graveyard
Innovative and fast growing industry leader in high tech blown film.
Mechanic/Die Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CA29 April 2013
After 8+ years, I have many positive things to say about Airtech. Management means well and never truly stabbed me in the back. Sometimes due to intense company growing pains, its easy to talk "stuff" about your employer, but I refuse to because they were fair to me. Period. It is a good place to work. First level supervisors were great and always had my back. I never had an issue with HR. If I ever had a problem at work, more than likely, it was my own fault. Airtech is stable and growing. I would recommend them as better than average and in many ways MUCH better.
Pros
Overtime if you want it and growth lending to opportunities.
Cons
Overtime if you don't want it and growth lending to problems.

2.6