AIRTECH INTERNATIONAL

AIRTECH INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Making plastic film rolls for companies like Boeing
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Huntington BeachAugust 1, 2014
Pros: healthcare and fair pay for young people
Cons: management, pay increase are low, work weekends
typical day would start with looking at the board to see which machine you will be working at. getting your gear ready to switch out with the leaving crew. going over the orders for your 12hr shift and keeping an eye on the material as its spun looking for defects. the job sometimes has a real fast pace when we're doing short rolls or sometimes you have long slow days when its 4,000ft rolls.
Good company to work for and retire from
Industrial Electrician (Current Employee), Huntington Beach, CAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: clean atmosphere. nice co workers
Cons: raises and promotions
Good company to work for and retire from. Good company to work for and retire from. Good company to work for and retire from
Hard Labor
packager (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAJune 25, 2013
Pros: fast pace
Cons: long 12 hrs shift graveyard
On days its really slow so all your doing is housekeeping for 12 hrs which makes nights really but when there is work, its a very fast paced environment which makes night fly by.
Innovative and fast growing industry leader in high tech blown film.
Mechanic/Die Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAApril 29, 2013
Pros: overtime if you want it and growth lending to opportunities.
Cons: overtime if you don't want it and growth lending to problems.
After 8+ years, I have many positive things to say about Airtech. Management means well and never truly stabbed me in the back. Sometimes due to intense company growing pains, its easy to talk "stuff" about your employer, but I refuse to because they were fair to me. Period. It is a good place to work. First level supervisors were great and always had my back. I never had an issue with HR. If I ever had a problem at work, more than likely, it was my own fault. Airtech is stable and growing. I would recommend them as better than average and in many ways MUCH better.