Airport Terminal Services Employee Review

View all Airport Terminal Services reviews

An up and down spiral
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas Nevada11 January 2014
A typical day at this job is, you come in, look at a flow chart to see whom your on a team with, or whether you are a lavatory technician for the day. And it goes down from there. You will either be servicing lavatories, or uploading and downloading aircraft. Depending on the schedule you may be in the mornings or at nights cleaning the aircraft. For me I honestly like this job, whether or not I get payed 9.50 to do it. I wish I could work for an actual airline. But with the way the economy and such is right now. or was previously. Everything here for the airlines is all contracted out. Working for the actual airlines is actually pretty scarce, as there are really only a few airlines like Delta, American,US airways, and Southwest, they actually have their own people. But for the rest there are only contractors to work for. some which pay less then what Airport Terminal Services. I like this job, I really do. I get to work on the ramp like I have always wanted to. I get to enjoy seeing aircraft going in, and out of southwest, and spirit. But I always see it and will never be able to work for them as they never hire!
Pros
Down time when flights are late or when there isnt a flight coming in.

Other Airport Terminal Services Employee Reviews

No day is the same
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 December 2017
Whenever you walk into work, you never know what you will get. Its a good job but a tough job, and not for everyone. If you don't handle the outdoor elements well, don't apply. Working with planes is absolutely amazing, it is quite surreal, but there is not a lot of downtime. This is not a monday - friday, bankers hours job. You will work at all hours of the day, in all weather conditions with minimal regard for complaints.
Benefits
Cons
Hours, Weather, Confined spaces
Awful company to work for don't apply unless..
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Dorval, QC10 November 2017
you would like to work like an animal at minimum wage in harsh conditions. If that's the case then by all means apply at ATS but I just want to let you guys know that there's a ton of better options out there if you really want to work at the airport
Pros
you can quit
Cons
no lunch breaks, low salary, harsh conitions, bad training, hours are... awful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Terminal Services. Our community is ready to answer.