Airport Terminal Services Employee Review

View all Airport Terminal Services reviews

An up and down spiral
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas Nevada11 January 2014
A typical day at this job is, you come in, look at a flow chart to see whom your on a team with, or whether you are a lavatory technician for the day. And it goes down from there. You will either be servicing lavatories, or uploading and downloading aircraft. Depending on the schedule you may be in the mornings or at nights cleaning the aircraft. For me I honestly like this job, whether or not I get payed 9.50 to do it. I wish I could work for an actual airline. But with the way the economy and such is right now. or was previously. Everything here for the airlines is all contracted out. Working for the actual airlines is actually pretty scarce, as there are really only a few airlines like Delta, American,US airways, and Southwest, they actually have their own people. But for the rest there are only contractors to work for. some which pay less then what Airport Terminal Services. I like this job, I really do. I get to work on the ramp like I have always wanted to. I get to enjoy seeing aircraft going in, and out of southwest, and spirit. But I always see it and will never be able to work for them as they never hire!
Pros
Down time when flights are late or when there isnt a flight coming in.

Other Airport Terminal Services Employee Reviews

Hard work
Safety Officer/ Safety Trainer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 February 2018
Safety gear ready, very open area of work, open to all types of weather ,go out and do safety walks, bring in aircraft, offload,onload aircraft, clean inside aircraft ,service aircraft, prepare aircraft for departures safely and agents, these are very time sensitive. Continue to next arrival and repeat.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Management power trips, weather
exciting and challenging
Ramp Agent (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK27 January 2018
I love working physically so this job is pretty good when you love working outside in any type of weather. The only thing is you cant work a full straight 8 hours at morning because they have a split shift shift.
Pros
ticket benifit and medical
Cons
requires a lot of energy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Terminal Services. Our community is ready to answer.