SUMMARY: Manages all human resource functions for assigned location to include: recruitment, new hire processing, benefits enrollment, worker’s compensation, etc. Acts as the main employee contact for employment related issues at the station.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops recruitment strategies in conjunction with station manager to achieve the required staffing levels.
- Creates and maintains a thorough recruiting network that includes: community colleges, travel/airline academies, high school / student employment offices, Job Services (State Employment Office) and other public agencies to generate qualified applicants.
- Measures recruiting efforts within assigned locations to determine their effectiveness.
- Makes presentations to potential applicants at career expos, job fairs, and other venues.
- Develops and places ads in local newspapers, internet sites, etc. to create a strong, quality applicant flow.
- Interviews and selects qualified applicants while managing the background verification and new hire orientation process in a manner that promotes a positive experience for the newly hired team member.
- Conducts wage and benefits surveys. Researches airport/port authorities, cities, etc. to determine any special regulatory regarding wages and/or benefits. Researches and provides economic data for cities within the assigned region.
- Interacts with employee groups to identify any issues that may be affecting recruitment / retention efforts.
- Conducts climate surveys with current employees and exit interviews with former employees.
- Maintains local personnel files and routinely audits all records to ensure local and regulatory compliance.
- Assist with other functions, not limited to administrative duties, as required by the General Manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain airport security clearance which includes an extensive check of your last 5 years of employment, criminal record and residence history.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years HR experience that includes direct employee contact.
- Experience with branding and marketing efforts in a recruitment function
- Must have at least 2 years of recruiting experience.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision – a self-starter.
- Previous supervisor experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills required.
- Excellent computer skills and strong knowledge of the Internet.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen ability to adapt to routine change.
- Must be a creative and able to adapt to a dynamic environment.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
- General hours, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday –hours will vary greatly depending on need.
- Some travel required (5 – 10%) for start-ups, training, etc.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AT WWW.ATSSTL.COM
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ATS (Airport Terminal Services, Inc.) serves approximately 40 airports in the United States and Canada with over 2,000 employees. They are...