SUMMARY: Manages all human resource functions for assigned location to include: recruitment, new hire processing, benefits enrollment, worker’s compensation, etc. Acts as the main employee contact for employment related issues at the station.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops recruitment strategies in conjunction with station manager to achieve the required staffing levels.
- Creates and maintains a thorough recruiting network that includes: community colleges, travel/airline academies, high school / student employment offices, Job Services (State Employment Office) and other public agencies to generate qualified applicants.
- Measures recruiting efforts within assigned locations to determine their effectiveness.
- Makes presentations to potential applicants at career expos, job fairs, and other venues.
- Develops and places ads in local newspapers, internet sites, etc. to create a strong, quality applicant flow.
- Interviews and selects qualified applicants while managing the background verification and new hire orientation process in a manner that promotes a positive experience for the newly hired team member.
- Conducts wage and benefits surveys. Researches airport/port authorities, cities, etc. to determine any special regulatory regarding wages and/or benefits. Researches and provides economic data for cities within the assigned region.
- Interacts with employee groups to identify any issues that may be affecting recruitment / retention efforts.
- Conducts climate surveys with current employees and exit interviews with former employees.
- Maintains local personnel files and routinely audits all records to ensure local and regulatory compliance.
- Assist with other functions, not limited to administrative duties, as required by the General Manager.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain airport security clearance which includes an extensive check of your last 5 years of employment, criminal record and residence history.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years HR experience that includes direct employee contact.
- Experience with branding and marketing efforts in a recruitment function
- Must have at least 2 years of recruiting experience.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision – a self-starter.
- Previous supervisor experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills required.
- Excellent computer skills and strong knowledge of the Internet.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen ability to adapt to routine change.
- Must be a creative and able to adapt to a dynamic environment.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
- General hours, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday –hours will vary greatly depending on need.
- Some travel required (5 – 10%) for start-ups, training, etc.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AT WWW.ATSSTL.COM
ATS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
ATS (Airport Terminal Services, Inc.) serves approximately 40 airports in the United States and Canada with over 2,000 employees. They are...