Airline Employee Reviews

Adventure
Pilot (Current Employee) –  Tehran,Iran7 April 2017
Working in aviation needs :flexibility and relocating based on company's policy .also sometimes you may experience hard times during flying in bad weather or new planed destinations.this job required strong crm.
Product and workplace
Senior Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Trivandrum, Kerala16 March 2017
flydubai, legally Dubai Aviation Corporation, is a government-owned low-cost airline with its head office and flight operations in Terminal 2 of Dubai International Airport.

flydubai operates more than 98 destination around the world. A great company to work with.
Pros
Cons
Na
productive and fun workplace
Team Leader - VIP lounge attendant (Former Employee) –  NAIA Terminal 19 March 2017
I have enjoyed my time there and i will miss the team CCS.T1
i learned a lot of things on that Company. especially assisting VIP customers. and how to serve VIP guest, and more.
Pros
No lunches
Cons
i want to be work for knowledge
bsp (Current Employee) –  ksa10 January 2017
To seek a challenging job in an esteemed organization to prove my knowledge and skills to the best with a view to furthering my individual career and to the benefit of the organization. Given an opportunity I would endeavor to prove myself as an invaluable asset to the organization.
it's a learning experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jedah K.S.A9 January 2017
this type of my work is a good experience for me, because i worked in one of the popular airlines in the asia, it's fun to work here also you can interact different type of people & i can share my knowledge ,service to them.
Pros
many good benefits
Cons
there's duty even holidays
Exciting place to work
Passenger Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Gatwick19 September 2016
My daily duties as a passenger service agent are mainly being at check in, maintaining ques, boarding flights and dealing with delays.
I have learn many different skills during my time at the airport, especially in customer services, along side with covering for team leaders, i have good leadership skills.
No fun Work is preferred
Secretary (Former Employee) –  any wear27 August 2016
Organize and control day-to-day and periodic reports, and other communications on office activities.
Attending to telephone calls by following the correct telephone manners and screening of the same.
General meetings and structure and other Minutes of meeting that maintain an open line of communication within the department or section, and follow up on points/topics being discussed.
Cost saving scheme by cross-utilization of still usable office
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Brake of Tea time and Lunch
Extensive experience
EXPERINECED CABIN CREW (Former Employee) –  London Heathrow Airport30 May 2016
I have been fortunate to have gained knowledge of all types of customer service in high profile and difficult situations throughout my career
Pros
World travelled
Cons
Lack of home comforts
multinational/ multicultural workplace
Senior Airport Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Dubai13 May 2016
Working for this company I have learned how to interact and work in a multinational environment, improved communication and customer service skills; I think hardest part is to refuse, even gently, when is needed.
I enjoyed the benefits offered by the airline of travelling more and avail the discounted tickets.
Pros
tickets/hotels etc at discounted price; mutlicultural environment
Cons
shift pattern/day and night shifts / long hours/duty in weekends
being a flight attendant is not easy
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  iran1 May 2016
• Greeted passengers
• Explained and demonstrated safety procedures
• Checked general condition of the aircraft’s cabin
• Checked food and beverage quantities and ensured that all necessary supplies are on board
• Delivered menu, explained different options to passengers, Served food and beverages to passengers and make flight announcements.
Provide maintenance to aircraft
Airside Operations (Current Employee) –  Bristol / Lulsgate1 May 2016
This could be a great job, unfortunately management are unable to run a bath let alone the company. Lack of support and management ability allowing certain employees to abuse the system and not be disciplined. This results in other members of staff having to work harder.

Since working at this company I have learnt that there is a high level of responsibility to ensure the work carried out is to the highest level.

We fix and maintain areas of the aircraft making sure the plane is well presented and safe. Also responsible for de-icing during the winter periods.

The most demanding part of the job is replacing the carpets inside the aircraft. Working with a team who are competent but not that motivated. The salary for the responsibility is and will be a main point of contention within the company as its not reflective to our skill level.

Our day to day operation can vary from cleaning the exterior of the plane to replacing the carpets inside the plane, as well as ensuring the safety of the passengers during freezing conditions.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the shift pattern, I'd like to say theres more to the job but unfortunately the pay is poor, the working equipment is historic and theres no support from the management.
Pros
shift pattern
Cons
Poor support within the company.
AirTran Airways/Southwest Airlines
ðJCoordinator/Crew Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX19 November 2015
Enjoyed working in aviation for over 10 years. I loved that it was always busy and there were new problems to solve everyday. My co-workers were amazing and great people to work with. They definitely made a difference in my life.
Excellent expirience of working within great team
Cabin crew (Former Employee) –  Bishkek10 September 2015
It was all good to understand the aviation field and gain some very valuable expirience while being a part of a nice team.
Fast paced working enviroment, reliant on excellent communication and team work.
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Gatwick, Stanstead, Luton, Bristol, Heathrow13 July 2015
A typical day at work would be Planning, Review Performance and many meetings with customer and airport authorities
I have learned the art of delegation to enable my own focus
Young management team so lots of mentoring and performance monitoring required.
Co-workers very loyal and work hard to ensure high level of service given
Hardest part of job was very long winter months due to complexity of winter operation
Most enjoyable part of job was meeting and exceeding expectations and project management, planning and completing on time performance..
Pros
Taking customers out and entertaining. Golf on a Friday!
Cons
Extremely pressurised environment, especially in Winter
Excellent Industry to work
Security Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jet Airways India4 January 2015
I am working in Airline industry for 3 years, still i am enjoying it. Every day I am working in different shifts, including night shift. Working in airport and inside the aircraft is sometime different experience which i have. I have joined as customer service and later on I moved to security department. From there I have earned Screener and AVSEC certificate. I want to work in UAE to make my financial background strong.
very good place to learn the profession
Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Krakow11 June 2014
- Handling an individual and business customers
- Booking and selling airline tickets (Amadeus), "low cost" airline tickets, coach tickets,ferry tickets, insurance policies, youth cards,
city attractions, tours & holiday packages, hotels, airport transfers and rent a car
- Full support for business trips, conferences and congresses
- Cooperation with travel agents – incoming groups and VIP guests support
- Maintaining information flow between the office and the OST Gromada departments
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DL8 June 2014
Learned a lot about Airlines Process

Job Responsibilities:-
Pre-Flight Work, Brefing, Counters, Help pax in immigrations & customs procdures, Boarding gate (BGR, Sttubing), Arrivals (AHL, DAMAGE,MISHANDLING REPORTS), Post-Flight

team of around 28-30 people

Enjoyable part of my job was meeting different people of different regions on daily basis .
gute Arbeitsbedingungen
Softwareentw., Betriebs- u. Endanwenderunterstütz. (Former Employee) –  Frankfurt Main, HE28 April 2014
interessante und unterschiedliche Aufgaben
breites Tätigkeitsfeld
Good but concerns over direction
Interior Airline Operative - airside (Current Employee) –  London / Gatwick Airport, ENG6 January 2014
Good team work but high turnover of staff.

I enjoy the night shift work.

A friendly team of colleagues.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
It was great experience working with Akbar Travels.Too much too learn
Tour Executive & Online Ticketing Coordinator. (Former Employee) –  Mumbai India5 December 2013
Work was 9 to 6 job.Learned a lot abot tours,walk in guest,online booking on portals.Management was good.and co workers were of great help.Hardest part of the job was all new things as i was a beginner but grasped things very soon and worked smothely.Enjoyable part was when we used to run to station so dat we dont miss our train.It was fun.
Pros
Too much lo learns about Airlines and Holidays part