Airbus Group

Airbus Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
not at this time
System verification test technician (Former Employee), gatineau qcSeptember 18, 2013
I learned a lot of valuable skills while working with Cassidian as a test technician which required me to analyze and test software on all the various operating systems. It also allowed me to achieve experience in my field of study!
pr
aircraft assembler (Former Employee), TunisOctober 16, 2012
I worked 48 hours per week and I learned a lot from my last company. I had to be on time, pass work security and make 0 mistakes in my work. The hardest part of my job was when my work scheduled at night. The most enjoyable part of my job was when we made 0 mistakes in a month and got good marks and points.
Project controlling at Airbus
Project controller (Current Employee), Élancourt, A8December 2, 2014
I have 5 years of work experience as a project controller for Airbus Defence & Space. I first joined the company as a project financial controller in Saudi Arabia. The experience in this position allowed me to gain sound knowledge of budgeting, tracking expenses and making financial analysis. I also developed strong interpersonal and communication skills – more... within a multi-cultural environment as I worked with a number of German, British and Saudi Arabian colleagues.

At the moment, I’m working as a R&D project controller in France. This role has given me excellent knowledge about project management and SAP. I’m autonomous and used to multitasking with short deadlines. – less
Productive Environment Good Benefits
Sr. Manager Strategy/Corporate Applications (Current Employee), Grand Prairie TexasNovember 15, 2014
Pros: caring atmosphere
Cons: lack of advancement capabilities
Love the company, however advancement tracks are unavailable.
Motivating & fun-filled work environment
.. (Current Employee), BangaloreNovember 9, 2014
Motivating & fun-filled work environment in a global setup
Good
Senior Aircraft Technician (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXOctober 30, 2014
Its a good place to work very busy and rewarding. day is from 0700 - 1630 co workers are good to work with
Interesting pioneering projects
Project Manager & System Architect (Current Employee), ÉlancourtOctober 29, 2014
Pros: pioneering projects
Cons: stop and restart of projects
Working on pioneering projects with the just necessary pressure.
Up to date products appealing to get more knowledge on misc techno.
Timescale is closer to civil market than defence one.
Good
Design Engineer (Current Employee), Stevenage, ENGOctober 20, 2014
Exciting New Projects
Extensive CATIA V5 experience required to work within the MDO.
Great international company
Procurement Assistant (Former Employee), Saint-Nazaire, B5October 14, 2014
Amazing opportunities in this global company : lots of attention given to interns and thei trainings
Concrete experience in Multinational company
Working Student (Current Employee), München, BYOctober 9, 2014
Pros: good salary
Cons: the level of involvment depens only on you
Great enviroment to work with high level professionals and to learn business processes, and decisions, reporting etc.
Good company to work for
Drilling free hand (Former Employee), AspaOctober 5, 2014
Pros: regular breaks
Cons: messy jobs at times
In my 16 years at Airbus; I learnt many things including the latest technology used on the 320. Also, up to date on Lean 5c's and health and Safety.
The most enjoyable part of my job role within Airbus was working alongside my colleagues and learning the new techniques they had to offer
Good company, great benefits, limited growth opportunity
Director, Business Development, USAF Programs (Current Employee), Herndon, VASeptember 30, 2014
Great opportunity for motivated person with broad and somewhat deep skill sets. Must be willing to take on new endeavors with limited prior knowledge. Adaptability key. A good company but openings and growth are limited...benefits are first rate!
Great place to work!!
Quality Engineer Co-op (Former Employee), Columbus, MSSeptember 27, 2014
I did a lot of excel work for the Quality engineers and director. I learned about AS 9100 system, handing supplier problems both domestic and foreign, and meeting military standards (Army). Management was great, never stress you out, unless things had to be done. Co-workers were easy to work with and passionate about there jobs.
System Design Architect
GPT SPECIAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT (Current Employee), Riyadh, S01September 15, 2014
Working as design architect on largest data communication projects in KSA
Good place for a first experience in the aerospace industry
Flight Test Intern (Current Employee), Toulouse, FranceSeptember 12, 2014
Its a great company to see how large commercial aircraft manufacturers function. Situated in the developmental flight test planning office, I was able to experience and learn about all the flight testing required to certify an aircraft according to the FAA and EASA standards.
engaging and satisfying
Production Engineer (Apprentice) (Former Employee), poyntonSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: flexi-time, annual bonus, shares scheme, dividend, medical support.
a typical day at work was varied from engineering, to manufacturing, alongside maintenance and machining. aswell as experience in procurement, material planning, bids/tendering, and logistics.
Great rates of pay
Training Transaction Administrator Level 2 (Current Employee), Broughton, ENGAugust 31, 2014
Work at airbus is good, with great wages and fantastic working hours if you are office based. However I was only on a temporary contract and so we were never quite sure how long we would be working there for.
A interesting and complex engineering environment
Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Apprentice (Former Employee), poyntonAugust 27, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
please see my previous review for airbus defence and space. It seems to want a review for every time the companys name is mentioned
Continuous learning
Assembly Technology intern (Current Employee), MadridAugust 27, 2014
I has been a very challenging and rewarding experience. I have had the opportunity to face real engineering problems and to learn thanks to the multidisciplinary team I have had to work with.
Opportunity for Global travel
Stakeholder Manager (Current Employee), WalesAugust 27, 2014
Overall a good place to work.
Difficulties include team members based in other countries.
Corporate politics sometimes stand in the way of decisions being made.
Large reduction in headcount over the last 4 years.

Benefits are good for the area and the industry.

1 2 3 4 5

About Airbus Group

Airbus Group is committed to becoming an eco-efficient enterprise, i.e. a more profitable company that continuously improves its – Read more