The Inventory Clerk position within Airborne Engines Ltd. plays a vital role, managing the efficient and effective demanding and consumption of parts and material to support production, ensuring completeness and accuracy of data entry into our ERP system, as well as work order management. This role will manage the clerical duties for both the Rolls Royce M250 and Honeywell T53 physical inventory, as well as consumable items / shop supplies. The specific functions of this role are as follows:
- Review and enter parts requirements from the Material Requisition Form (by work order) into ERP system
- Assist with receiving of parts from vendors and suppliers into ERP system, with furtherance to Purchasing Officer for purchase order matching
- Coordinate the picking of parts for work orders, double checking of parts pulled, distribution to the shop floor
- Ensure all parts are accurately consumed to each engine work order
- Assist warehouse supervisor / shipper receiver with coordination and communication with freight companies as required
- Assist the Inventory & Logistics Supervisor with Inventory usage analysis and forecasting as required
- Execute required inventory adjustments as a result of engine part out process, parts reclamation, prefinished reworks etc.
*Execute required inventory adjustments for parts being introduced into reworks process then back to inventory
- Other duties as required:
Education & Skills: Minimum High School Diploma / Minimum 2 years Inventory handling experience. Must be fluent in English (oral/written), Ability to be self-directed, self-starter, manage priorities, strong problem solving abilities, the ability to balance and handle fluctuating work volumes, work well in a fast paced environment. Detail oriented, Good Communication skills, proficient in Excel/Outlook/Word
Indeed - 11 months ago
Airborne Engines Ltd. has focused on controlled expansion within the aviation gas turbine engine R&O field since 1991. Led by an...