We have immediate openings for professional, motivated, sales-minded individuals. We are a leading independent HVAC contractor that has been servicing the GTA since 1993. Our success has been built over the past 20 years by our ability to continually serve our customers, exceeding their expectations and always improving our customer's experience. We are looking for professionals who value integrity, quality & service.
Our primary customers are homeowners who are interested in maximizing their home comfort while minimizing the utility bills. We assist them in identifying how they can achieve the best level of comfort in their home by utilizing various government sponsored rebates and product incentives.
Is this position right for you?
- Are you willing to learn and follow a proven process that will ensure your success?
- Are you interested in being supported by best in class training, technology & process?
- Are you a people person who sets goals, is self-motivated & likes to work independently?
- Are you competitive, self-motivated with at least 1 year of sales and / or service experience?
- Are you interested in working for a growing company with advancement opportunities?
- Are you comfortable meeting with homeowners about opportunities to maximize their comfort and minimize their utility bills?
- Are you willing to work hard to earn $6,000/month during the summer?
If you honestly answered yes to these questions -- you are the type of professional we would like to meet. As an ideal candidate you will receive all the tools, training & support required to ensure your personal and professional success.
- Meet on site with homeowners and professionally present our service
- Accurately describe and sell our services and products to homeowners
- Advise homeowners of the benefits of energy efficiency upgrades
- Accurately complete paperwork and documentation
- Financially motivated and results oriented
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently with limited supervision
- Strong follow through and commitment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High personal and professional standards
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build strong partnerships with co-workers, and clients
- Problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to problem solve and develop solutions for our customers
- Willingness to improve and learn
- General computer skills
- Generous commission program
- Performance Bonuses / Incentives
To apply for this position, please submit your resume by email.
We offer a supportive, fun and professional work environment. Our office is located on the TTC Subway/ Scarborough LRT line with easy automobile access off Hwy 401.