AirBoss-Defense is a world-class manufacturing and research company working in the defense sector. We are currently looking for a candidate to fill the position of Quality Assurance Manager.
- 3 to 5 years of Quality Management experience or equivalent education
- Formal training on SPC control, statistics and quality systems
- ISO9001:2008 Auditor’s certificate desired
- Perfectly Bilingual (English & French)
- Availability to travel between AirBoss-Defense sites (Vermont and Québec) on a regular basis
- Proficiency with software – Microsoft Office Suite, statistical analysis software, etc.
- Establish, document and manage the ISO 9001:2008 system at all ABD sites; be the driving force behind ABD’s system.
- Promote ISO awareness throughout the division and train all personnel in all needed ISO9001:2008 education.
- Actively seek to resolve ongoing quality issues by collaborating with the Production and Technical groups, as well as Sales, Customers and Suppliers as required.
- Implements Quality Policy as determined by SMT; develops and implements checks and balances as directed by Quality Policy and ensures execution of Policy.
- Organize, index and maintain the division’s technical, test result and specifications repository. Become familiar with contents of these records and serve as the central hub for all division personnel requiring access to these data.
- Champion the Corrective Action Process and Non-Conformance Process; investigate and determine root cause of NCRs and CARs, completed NCRs and CARs for Internal Customer and Supplier Non-conformances. Assure such NCRs and CARs are documented properly and meet submission deadlines.
- Recommend / establish Quality Criteria and inspection methods for Quality Control based on contractual obligations; oversee execution and compliance to same.
- Initiate and complete Process Flow diagrams, Control Plans, FMEA’s and perform documentation revisions as required.
- Be a safety advocate; leading by example by complying with all plant and Occupational Health and Safety policies.
- Additional duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
Indeed - 11 months ago