AirBoss Defense, a world leader of high tech personal protective equipment against CBRN threats for the defense and security markets is searching for an experienced Contracts Manager for a maternity replacement (12 to 18 month period and possibility of permanent position) for its Bromont, Quebec office.
Reporting to the V-P Business Development, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the review and the management of Governmental and commercial solicitations and contracts;
- Collaborate with the technical team for ongoing projects (i.e. product testing and evaluation, trials, new initiatives, etc.);
- Communicate with clients / suppliers to provide them products info / order status;
- Manage complex letters of credit;
- Negociate contracts post and pre award;
- Search for new opportunities via Internet and through business contacts.
- University Degree (Administration / Project management) or Tech. in administration with significant experience in similar position.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in contract management / sales/ purchasing/marketing (experience in governmental contracting, a plus);
- Perfectly bilingual English / French (written and spoken);
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Well organized, team leader, discrete;Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power point);
- Available to work flexible hours (occasional overtime);
- Capable to work under pressure.