Air Liquide

Air Liquide Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Delivery and pick up of dangerous goods was a great responsibility, loved it!
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 31, 2013
Pros: great hours
Cons: dangerous products
It was unfortunate that the company Air Liquide had to let some people go due to cut backs.
Good company
First Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Fremont, CAAugust 5, 2014
I enjoy working for this company But my wife wants to be back in Washington state to be around family.
Good benefits, nice people.
Service Center Mail Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 9, 2014
Pros: free luncheons, lots of training.
Air Liquide is a large company with a lot of diversity. Specialty gas industry is not what it use to be, therefore many areas and departments are undergoing restructuring.
productie
Truck Driver/Leadman (Current Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 4, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
its an honest living.its hard in summer time.pay is good but the company has way to many rules not pertaning to fda and dot.
Productive workplace
Security PA (Current Employee), Alberton, GPMay 14, 2014
its a good company to work for, the only discouragement is the Salary...
family oriented atmosphere
Production Planner (Former Employee), Fremont, CAMay 2, 2014
The plant was closed down , however it was a nice place to work
was able to get free sodas
CYLINDER DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 6, 2014
good company to work for with great benefits and good equipment
Operator Filler
Operator Filler (Former Employee), Pasadena, TXApril 2, 2014
• Fill cylinders and trailers with helium, air, argon, carbon dioxide and nitrogen.
• Use forklift to load and unload pallets of cylinders onto trucks for delivery.
• Keep daily maintenance on cylinders for clients.
• Ship and receive cylinders and trailers.
Small but innovative place
Marketing assistant (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMMarch 19, 2014
The place where I worked was special because really new and tiny. but everybody was led by the same project to make it growing up
great place
Core staff (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 13, 2014
I enjoyed air liquide and would have loved to have a full time position with them.
Great people and fun work environment
Industrial Management Engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 5, 2014
Air Liquide is a great place to work with fun, energetic people. There are plenty of advancement opportunities from the onset if you demonstrate high performance.
Fun working place
Project Leader (Current Employee), Alrode, GPFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours and a lot of travelling
The work has become repetitive and monotonous over a period of time, thus resulting in boredom.
I learned people and time management skills.
There is no micro management and we work independently.
Co-workers are very co-operative and supportive of one another.
Hardest part is to manage time and budget.
The most enjoyable part of the job is to solve – more... customer problems satisfactory. – less
A very safe company to work for because of it's safety programs
Production Technician (Current Employee), Huger, SCJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: clean work area
Cons: noisy control room bec it sits next to big air compressors.
One production technician runs the plant and 3 remote plants at night alone. Most times its quiet and boring but when something breaks , it gets you so busy you wish you have ten hands and 3 brains. The rotating shift is hard on your body clock so when it's my day off, I rest for two days minimum.
Summer help
Summer Help (Former Employee), New Johnsonville, TNOctober 25, 2013
Great job for a temporary hire. Learned a lot about Air separation and a few other things but didn't really stay long enough to give a good review.
Typical Work Environment
Industrial Service Operator (Current Employee), La Porte, TXOctober 6, 2013
Pros: opportunity to gain experience
Cons: long hours, short notice to arrive to work
A typical day was spent at various refineries pumping nitrogen or other gas through pipelines. Usually work a 12 hour+ shift, either day or night. The management was very interesting, some of them were not very experienced. My co-workers were helpful but typically only spent time with their friends on the job. The hardest part of the job was the long, – more... unknown hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was making the customer satisfied and learning new equipment. – less
Loved working for Air Liquide
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee), Eugene, OROctober 4, 2013
Pros: great work environment and people.
Cons: they were based out of texas and couldn't move to continue working for them.
I typically had 10 hour days working for Air Liquide on this project, but I loved every minute! My immediate supervisor was an amazing man and was always fair and knew that family came first.

I enjoyed working with everyone there, I really have no bad things to say about my experience with Air Liquide.

The hardest part of the job was when I had to – more... let an Administrative Assistant go. She just wasn't working out for her Construction Manager. She was great as a person, but was not organized at all. – less
a good place to work
HR Coordinator (Former Employee), RiyadhSeptember 28, 2013
a good place to work and high chances of career advancement. dynamic and a bright future
My first full time job
International purchasing assistant - import dept (Former Employee), FranceSeptember 28, 2013
Pros: big and famous firm
Cons: the lack of responsibilities
This first full time experience was great because I learnt how to manage my working time and how to prepare some production meetings. I learnt more things regarding the purchases. This firm was just the middle of the supply chain so it was very interesting to know how it worked. Some raw materials were manufactured around the world, the first step of – more... manufacturing the product was in USA, the final step of the manufacturing happened was in France and then we has customers all around the world.
Great experience. – less
Not a good place
Engineer (Former Employee), Geismar, LASeptember 6, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: extreme amounts of work.
Management is a disaster. People will not hesitate to stab you in the back. Safety is tossed around with complete disregard of its importance and used as a card that is pulled out when the plants dont want to do something. Management tosses safety aside when it comes to saving money. They expect you to handle the responsibility of a few people all rolled – more... up into your position. – less
master at work
Piping Designer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 31, 2013
Pros: weekend trips
Cons: hourly perks
good technical knowledge and very effective team work as per time and quality with perfection

1 2 3 4 5

About Air Liquide

Air Liquide – present in 80 countries with more than 50,000 employees – is the world leader in gases technology and – Read more