POSITION: RESERVATION AGENT
SERVICE: COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS
TYPE OF WORK: FULL TIME, PERMANENT
LOCATION: MONTRÉAL (SAINT-LAURENT)
- Take reservations and process payments.
- Modify itineraries.
- Confirm flights with passengers.
- Inform customers on company policies.
- Perform administrative duties related to the reservations department.
- Establish a link of confidence with the customer and find the best solutions possible to give a first class service.
- Assist Air Inuit stations.
- Be bilingual (French/English), Inuktitut would be a complementary asset.
- Be motivated.
- Capability of establishing a positive contact with customers.
- Be familiar with Windows, Outlook, Internet and the knowledge of the Gabriel reservation system would be an asset.
- Team spirit.
- Airline experience will be considered as asset.
- Be familiar with the served territory.
- Be available to work on shifts Monday to Sunday.
- The salary is determined according to the company’ compensation policy. Level 2 ($23 562 - $25 704)
Air Inuit Ltd provides a company contributed RRSP, a Group Insurance (life, dental, health care, short and long term disability), 6% vacation and various other innovative benefits and recognition opportunities.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your resume indicating the position title. Documents can be delivered on-site, transmitted by fax or e-mail .
By fax: (514) 905-9418
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Air Inuit ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.