Air Georgian Limited Employee Reviews

Sweat Shop
Flight Attendant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2018
Do not care about employees whatsoever. The executives are worried about lining their pockets and nothing else. Terrible working conditions, full of empty promises. STAY AWAY!!
Be Cautious!
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 November 2017
Terrible working conditions. Do not think that just cause the ‘Air Canada’ name is attached in the side of their fleet (owned by Air Canada) that you’re going to indulge on the Air Canada corporate culture.

This management team is dangerous. Extremely little experience managing employees, no respect for a unionized working environment, with a ‘secret’ labour relations specialist with zero airlines exoeriemce, brought on to eat up the CUPE union negotiating process.

This company can fly you ‘as a flight attdndant’ As many days in a row as they wish. They continuously disobey Transport CANADA rules & regulations, up to & including an EXTREMELY POOR maintenance record.

Exercise caution should you choose to proceed interviewing with this low-cost operation, part of the AC express family.

There are many other options out their to commence your flying career! Perhaps think this one over VERY carefully.
Great co workers, Mangement disorganized and no respect for workers
annonymous (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON27 November 2016
Very demanding, long days, multiple legs, and very abusive corporate culture. Always trading off safety for on time performance.
Fellow employees are awesome and keep the job enjoyable and worth coming back to
Pros
schedule
Cons
lack of respect
Overhauling wheels, cleaning aircraft
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 March 2014
I was responsible for building wheels, cleaning cowls and the inside of planes. I also performed hangar cleanup and maintenance and generally assisted full time workers whenever I was called upon to do so. I was always ready, willing and able to take on new challenges and looked for more work once my assigned tasks were complete. The primary aircraft that I worked on were the Beechcraft 1900, 1900D, and the Cessna Citation Sovereign

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Air Georgian Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2