Air Filter is a Calgary based company that is seeking a new addition to our sales team.
Air Filter Sales & Service specializes in the maintenance of various types of industrial ventilation equipment. Our company is committed to providing quality products and service to customers throughout Alberta.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our sales team. This outside sales position entails creating new clients as well as deepening relationships with our existing customers. The successful candidate must enjoy working closely with a smaller team-oriented organization.
Technical Sales Representatives are provided with all necessary tools to succeed in our industry. This includes superior in-house and on-site training along with supplier and supply management training. We offer competitive salary along with company vehicle and cell phone. At Air Filter we truly care about the growth and development of our employees and provide an environment where individuals can succeed.
- Research and identification of potential clients, generate leads, set up meetings
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and determine how these needs can be met with specific products and services
- Prepare sales forecasts and track sales revenue
- Attain or exceed assigned revenue expectations and product goals
- Work alongside service team members to ensure efficient completion of jobs
- Collaborate with administration, purchasing, customer service, warehouse and service departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate sales efforts with fellow technical representatives
- Some overnight travel within Alberta is required
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a direct sales capacity
- Outside sales experience in an industrial setting is an asset
- Comfort in cold calling new prospects is mandatory
- Proven ability to canvass, qualify, analyze needs, present/demo, and close prospects
- Self-motivation and the ability to pursue opportunities with minimal guidance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prepare proposals and conduct negotiations regarding pricing
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- A valid Class 5 drivers’ license, with clean 3 year abstract
If you are seeking a career within a growing, fast–paced organization where you will be personally valued then Air Filter is the place for you! Send your resumes and cover letter via email or fax to 403-276-8152. Please reference the Job Title upon applying.