Air Filter is a Calgary based company seeking an experienced Technical Sales Representative:
Air Filter Sales & Service specializes in HVAC and dust collection maintenance on various types of industrial ventilation equipment. Our company is committed to providing quality products and service to customers throughout a variety of industrial facilities around Alberta.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our sales team. This outside sales position entails creating new clients as well as deepening relationships with our existing customers. The successful candidate must enjoy working closely with a smaller team-oriented organization. We offer competitive wages, use of company vehicle and cell phone.
- Research and identification of potential clients, generate leads, set up meetings
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and determine how these needs can be met with specific products and services
- Prepare sales forecasts and track sales revenue
- Attain or exceed assigned revenue expectations and product goals
- Work alongside service team members to ensure efficient completion of jobs
- Coordinate sales efforts with fellow technical representatives
- Minimum 1-3 years experience with customer relations in a sales capacity
- Proven ability to canvass, qualify, analyze needs, present/demo, and close prospects
- Self-motivated and the ability to pursue opportunities on your own
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare proposals and conduct negotiations regarding pricing
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- A valid Class 5 drivers’ license, with clean 3 year abstract
Please email resume and cover letter with your name in the subject line.