Air Filter Sales & Service is one of the leading HVAC & Dust Collection service organizations in Western Canada. We specialize in maintenance of various types of industrial ventilation equipment. Our company is committed to providing quality products and service to customers throughout a variety of industrial facilities.
Air Filter is seeking a dedicated labourer to join our filter reconditioning crew.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working together with a team of skilled individuals to maintain our high standards of quality. This position will entail reconditioning air filters, packaging, communicating with clients, and occasional product delivery to client site.
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Drivers’ Abstract
- Clear Criminal Record
- Ability to drive large vehicles with and without small trailers
- Experience working in a team environment
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to take direction and work independently
- Ability to work in dusty, loud environments
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Position available immediately
Air Filter offers competitive wages based on relevant experience. We truly care about the growth and development of our employees and provide an environment where individuals can succeed.
If you are seeking a career within a growing, fast –paced organization then Air Filter is the place for you! Send your resumes and cover letters via email referencing your name and Job Title in the subject line.
Air Filter Sales & Service specializes in HVAC and dust collection maintenance on various types of industrial ventilation equipment....