Air Filter Sales & Service is Alberta’s leading industrial ventilation specialists, providing services and products to a diverse client base. We are seeking to add a full-time Sales Assistant to our expanding team. The successful candidate will work closely with both the sales and service departments to help provide outstanding products and services for our clients.
- Support sales department by assisting with account management
- Assist marketing team in website development and marketing solutions
- Answering telephones and communicating with clientele
- Prospecting clients and initiating contact
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Product Inventory and Stock Management
- Minimum 1-3 years of customer relations/sales experience
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to take direction in a team environment and when working independently
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010
- Successful candidate must be able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience communicating with suppliers and customers is an asset
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Extrovert, confident, and willing to learn are qualities the successful candidate must possess
Sales Assistants are provided with an environment where they can grow, develop new skills, and progress within a growing company. We grant all of our employees with the tools needed to succeed. Air Filter offer competitive wages along with superior in-house and on-site training of product knowledge, internal databases, and telephone communication.
If you are looking for a career and a path to success, Air Filter has what you are searching for. Send your resume and cover letter via email with your name in the subject line.
Air Filter Sales & Service specializes in HVAC and dust collection maintenance on various types of industrial ventilation equipment. Our...