Air Charter Service is globally recognised as one of the leading names in aircraft chartering. Our growth strategy has taken us to 17 international offices and an annual turnover of more than $450m, and we're not stopping here!
This is a hunter position that in time will turn into an Account Manager role. Reporting to the Executive Jet Director and based in our Toronto office; the Inside Sales Executive position is responsible for identifying and securing business from new and existing clients; and is responsible for developing a portfolio of prospects, offering them tailored bespoke solutions that will develop into profitable and regular business in the future.
You will charter aircraft including helicopters and private jets for a diverse client base including but not limited to; High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI), the Entertainment Industry, Fortune 500 companies, Senior Level Executives, Private Venture Capitalists and the travel industry.
- Develop prospect database through consistent research, telephone and personal contact.
- Prospect independently for new sales opportunities.
- Develop product knowledge using various methods including flying on private jets.
- Follow-up on potential leads through consistent and timely communication, both verbally and electronically.
- Meet with potential new and existing customers.
- Guide prospects efficiently through the sales cycle to close the business.
- Work as a team player.
- Plan activity and work within time limitations to sell services.
- Generous base salary + 10% uncapped commission on the gross margin on all charters sold to your clients.
- Company matched RSP (after qualifying period).
- Clear career development path.
- Opportunity for global travel.
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms.
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events.
What we look for:
- Verbal and written fluency in business English and French is essential
- Demonstrated history of closing new business.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in person and telephone).
- Ability to be resourceful, creative and persistent.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Visit our website: http://www.aircharterservice.com
Watch our corporate videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/acsplc